Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the X-Plan PIN have to be under your name?
I don't own any Ford shares myself, but a family member does. My plan is to have him generate a PIN for me to use.
1. How does the Partner Recognition program work?
The Plan is based on the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in conjunction with the last 4 digits of the eligible participants’ Social Security Number. This information authorizes the participant to obtain a discount on eligible new Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company vehicles. For further details, including Plan rules go to the "How it Works" tab of Ford or Lincoln site versions at https://www.fordpartner.com/.
2. Who is eligible?
Active employees (salaried, hourly and contract), retirees, members of organizations and their households who reside within the U.S. You will be required to show proof of employment or membership by an organization or company eligible for Partner Recognition benefits at the time you take delivery of your vehicle. See our X-Plan Eligibility section for details. Driver's licenses' will be required for proof of residence for the Partner Company employee and household member.
17. Can I obtain a vehicle for my business or for another person?
Yes. You may extend your Partner Recognition privileges to your spouse or any member of your household (requires driver's license verification). Additionally, you may purchase the vehicle in the name of a business owned by you, your spouse or household member.
Sponsored

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

17. Can I obtain a vehicle for my business or for another person?
Yes. You may extend your Partner Recognition privileges to your spouse or any member of your household (requires driver's license verification). Additionally, you may purchase the vehicle in the name of a business owned by you, your spouse or household member.
Thanks for the information. (y)
Looks like I'll be able to have a family member generate the X-Plan PIN for my purchase.