BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't checked in a long time, I originally had a reservation when they very first opened up reservations but I ultimately backed out.
I'm thinking about giving it another go. I was wondering is there still a reservation list we need to get on?

Are there any threads that have compiled a list of build times or something of the sort where I can get an idea of average build times. I noticed the Bronco is still pretty rare to find at dealerships but I'm seeing more on the streets lately. I'm thinking of ordering a Wildtrak.

Initially people were buying Mustang memberships to get access to X-Plan pricing, is that still a thing or do we have an alternative method?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't checked in a long time, I originally had a reservation when they very first opened up reservations but I ultimately backed out.
I'm thinking about giving it another go. I was wondering is there still a reservation list we need to get on?

Are there any threads that have compiled a list of build times or something of the sort where I can get an idea of average build times. I noticed the Bronco is still pretty rare to find at dealerships but I'm seeing more on the streets lately. I'm thinking of ordering a Wildtrak.

Initially people were buying Mustang memberships to get access to X-Plan pricing, is that still a thing or do we have an alternative method?
Bronco is ineligible for X-plan

Ford Bronco Ordering and X-Plan IMG_1477

OP
OP
BroncoStang

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

tatv8a

Wildtrak
First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I purchased a dealer order, Wildtrak, two weeks ago and the dealer honored the x-plan for me.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I purchased a dealer order, Wildtrak, two weeks ago and the dealer honored the x-plan for me.
All dealers are different and can honor any pricing they want at the end of the day.

Some may honor X-plan pricing, and although it may work out the same for the customer, it’s not actually X-plan.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer declined to honor X plan. Looking at that list Ford makes pretty much all interesting vehicles they sell ineligible for X plan.

Nolequad

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealership did honor X-plan... seems like its hit or miss and they don't have to.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership did honor X-plan... seems like its hit or miss and they don't have to.
They may tell you that but it is actually only a discount, not the true X plan reimbursed by Ford. Any dealer is allowed to discount as they wish. Mine did 3% under invoice.

Nolequad

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They may tell you that but it is actually only a discount, not the true X plan reimbursed by Ford. Any dealer is allowed to discount as they wish. Mine did 3% under invoice.
You may be right. Was interesting though because they followed up with me, even after the transaction was complete and I had left to get my X-Plan pin number...seems like either they didn't know what they were doing or they actually used it. My out the door price was about $2k under MSRP plus no dealer doc fee.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may be right. Was interesting though because they followed up with me, even after the transaction was complete and I had left to get my X-Plan pin number...seems like either they didn't know what they were doing or they actually used it. My out the door price was about $2k under MSRP plus no dealer doc fee.
X plan has never been available on Bronco and still isn't to this day so no matter what motions they went through, the discount was on them. You did better than a lot of people so enjoy!
Sponsored