Sponsored

How long are you keeping your Bronco Raptor for?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since I haven’t seen one in person it’s kind of hard to tell.

If Ford comes with the mod top in white and say finds a way to 4500 lbs+ max tow or a manual with a 6 cylinder (both maybe 2024 refresh), or maybe a PHEV variation, especially on a two door, then I’ll be selling in a few years.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Until they pry the steering wheel out of my cold, dead hands. This will in all likelihood be my last ICE vehicle; it will be the truck that takes to and through some of the greatest trails in the greatest country in the world. The money that I could flip it for is worthless compared to the dreams and memories with which it will be associated. I saved the best for last and I am going to drive it like I stole it right into the sunset of life/ it’s all good! God bless the USA!
Not going raptor but I agree we have two broncos now and the memories and trails we will go thru will are priceless. No one is guaranteed tomorrow let’s get out and enjoy life👍

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Until gas is $10/gallon.
funny you mention that. new software is being sent out to gas stations to allow the pumps to charge more then the current max of $9.99 9/10s / gallon.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will sit in my collection for 30 years .Next to the first year bronco!

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After submitting my Raptor order (GT holder, Day 1 reservation); I experienced a renewed sense of optimism. Unfortunately, I’ve not heard a peep in the two months since then and would put the chances of my Bronco ever being built at somewhere around 50%. Will I still want it by then? who knows. Every day that goes by, I find myself looking at my other options. I’m also waiting on the 2023 BMW M2, which I should have by mid-Spring ‘23,

Furthermore, even if Ford figures out how to build these trucks that they said they would build, I have no reason to think that they won’t be riddled with problems just like every other product Ford has attempted to launch lately.

This is a long winded way of saying I‘d be surprised to get built in the first place, let alone taking delivery.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so so negative. Will you actually allow yourself to enjoy it when you get it?

and this thread is right up there with … what will be the 1st song you will play in your bronco >> strange

After submitting my Raptor order (GT holder, Day 1 reservation); I experienced a renewed sense of optimism. Unfortunately, I’ve not heard a peep in the two months since then and would put the chances of my Bronco ever being built at somewhere around 50%. Will I still want it by then? who knows. Every day that goes by, I find myself looking at my other options. I’m also waiting on the 2023 BMW M2, which I should have by mid-Spring ‘23,

Furthermore, even if Ford figures out how to build these trucks that they said they would build, I have no reason to think that they won’t be riddled with problems just like every other product Ford has attempted to launch lately.

This is a long winded way of saying I‘d be surprised to get built in the first place, let alone taking delivery.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so so negative. Will you actually allow yourself to enjoy it when you get it?

and this thread is right up there with … what will be the 1st song you will play in your bronco >> strange
No one asked you for your opinion or to even click on the thread.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
probably keep it about the same amount of time from my reservation until the time I get it, so maybe four years.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lets be hopeful that they stick to the timeline stated……summer. But I understand your frustration.
Sponsored