Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its not Moab rated. Doing a climb on Hells revenge in Moab and both CVs popped 2 seconds apart. It was a climb I have done 100 times in many different Jeeps and never have I had an issue. I was in disbelief when it happened, did that really just happen.
39s got you?
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll do you one better: "my" Bronco Raptor got stuck MONTHS ago and has remained stuck this whole time, due to (1) my lack of a golden ticket, and (2) my total inability to finance one at $20k over MSRP.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its not Moab rated. Doing a climb on Hells revenge in Moab and both CVs popped 2 seconds apart. It was a climb I have done 100 times in many different Jeeps and never have I had an issue. I was in disbelief when it happened, did that really just happen.
My Badlands is "Moab rated", with receipts! Hell's revenge is super easy too, so there is something fishy about this. Hopefully all was replaced under warranty because a Raptor can drive up and down Hell's revenge forward and back no problem.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands is "Moab rated", with receipts! Hell's revenge is super easy too, so there is something fishy about this. Hopefully all was replaced under warranty because a Raptor can drive up and down Hell's revenge forward and back no problem.
100% agree, Hells Revenge is steep but nothing that should cause that kind of damage. Factory defect? Or driver?

McIntCD

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WildTrek, 2018 Jeep GC High Altit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay, so what is Moab rated? Taking my Wildtrek there at end of March. What should I be doing to get it Moab worthy?

Sponsored

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor 1972 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hells with snow is a different animal. Also there is more to hells revenge than just normal trail, Escalator and mickies hot tub, the steep ledges as you're going up to the hot tubs. You can take a bronco sport through there if you drive the easy lines and don't do any of the hard obstacles.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Litebrite hasn't broken theirs and they've done way harder stuff than hells revenge. Sounds like driver error.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hell yeah!!!!!

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In the F-16 Community if you manage to overspeed the jet or somehow over-G it when you’re flying it how you’re supposed to then it’s consider max performing the jet and it earns you a little pride. So if you haven’t gotten stuck it’s because you’re just not max performing yet…

or in my case I got stuck 3 days after I got it because I misjudged the depth of some mud. But ya know, I’m just stupid.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In the F-16 Community if you manage to overspeed the jet or somehow over-G it when you’re flying it how you’re supposed to then it’s consider max performing the jet and it earns you a little pride. So if you haven’t gotten stuck it’s because you’re just not max performing yet…

or in my case I got stuck 3 days after I got it because I misjudged the depth of some mud. But ya know, I’m just stupid.
Nice analogy.

The idea of never getting stuck is boring. Knowing I can, and will, get stuck sometimes makes all the times I don’t get stuck so much more enjoyable.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Okay, so what is Moab rated? Taking my Wildtrek there at end of March. What should I be doing to get it Moab worthy?
The first part is overpaying for a room in Moab. Your trip is just on the edge of Easter Jeep Safari, so you probably have that box checked. Overpaying for a room in Moab also gets you a Jeep Badge of Honor.
Don't sweat it. Moab offers a variety of trails that allow for different skill levels and vehicle capabilities. If Moab in general was bad for your Bronco it would have been a big PR blunder to setup and operate an Off-Roadeo there. If you have any lingering concerns, just search youtube for "Bronco Moab" and you will find a number of videos showing Broncos tackling many of the trails with no issues.
Sponsored