Sponsored

How long (much time) between build / production and delivery?

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi all, this will be the first vehicle I have ever ordered so forgive my ignorance here. What is the estimated time from my Build Date of June 21, 2021 to delivery. I've yet to find a thread on this. Anyone? Thank you in advance and have a lovely weekend!

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its usually 4-6 weeks. Your dealer can tell you about how long it takes on average to get to them but there are always extenuating factors.

Two years ago I bought a super duty truck and it sat at a railhead an hour from my house for an entire month. Took a month to get from Kentucky to Montana and then another month to get from there to the dealer. Actually made the first payment before I took delivery of the truck.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couple of things that could hold it up

1)If the OK to ship has been given for all Broncos

2) No quality holds specific to your bronco

If the unit is bucked 6/21 in the body shop figure 3-4 shifts to make it to the shipping yard. From there 2/4 weeks to get to your dealer. Some dealers will go get (or let you go with them) to the rail yard to drive the bronco to the dealership. That can cut several days off the delivery timeline.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It will VARY .. I have ordered 3 Ford products and all 3 arrived at different times. my 2019 Raptor took 4 months after it was scheduled to arrive.

At one point, my dealership said was sitting in a lot at a train depot waiting for a truck to deliver it. It was there for a week. The lot was 2 hours from the dealership.

GRRRRRR!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t believe I was so excited yesterday to find out I too have a “week of” 6/21 (so probably 6/25.

it still won’t START being built for TWO months.

then it won’t arrive for another month or two.

so that’s a delivery in September 2021 of a 2021 titled vehicle, with top down capability going out of summer.

my excitement lasted about three hours.

we saw all those frames painted months ago, whatever the hell celebration with tons of new Broncos.

why wouldn’t you cater to your customer first, then have all the media and attention bullshit.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is notorious for issuing build weeks and dates that get pushed back regularly for any number of reasons. It scares the bejesus out of me that they are letting customers track their builds through the FP app for a couple different reasons. One, everyone is getting an overly simplified view of the whole process which is chocked full of oh shits and holds. Two, the app is going to show the vehicle is built but won't tell you they are having transport issues or rail issues. One would assume built means ready to ship in the next few days, nope. So what will happen is you will see the vehicle is indeed built, a week or 3 go by with no "shipped" notification and you will be calling the dealer wondering where your BR is. Based on Ford's communication with us over the course of this launch, we probably won't have a clue or they will tell us it's a "transportation" issue.

I wish there was a better, more reassuring, answer. They are treating the update process like an Amazon order and it's way more complex than pulling and order, creating a shipping label and throwing it on a UPS truck for 2 day delivery. I don't see how this is going to end well.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi all, this will be the first vehicle I have ever ordered so forgive my ignorance here. What is the estimated time from my Build Date of June 21, 2021 to delivery. I've yet to find a thread on this. Anyone? Thank you in advance and have a lovely weekend!
Thank you everyone for the great responses. I was told I would be a '22 build, so I ran out and bought a crazy fast little car. Now I'm scrambling to sell two cars and get ready for my Bronco's arrival, and I have to convince hubby to sell his car. Straight up Murphy's Law. And believe me, I'm not complaining here, just trying to figure out the timeline and avoid a divorce! :ROFLMAO:

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is notorious for issuing build weeks and dates that get pushed back regularly for any number of reasons. It scares the bejesus out of me that they are letting customers track their builds through the FP app for a couple different reasons. One, everyone is getting an overly simplified view of the whole process which is chocked full of oh shits and holds. Two, the app is going to show the vehicle is built but won't tell you they are having transport issues or rail issues. One would assume built means ready to ship in the next few days, nope. So what will happen is you will see the vehicle is indeed built, a week or 3 go by with no "shipped" notification and you will be calling the dealer wondering where your BR is. Based on Ford's communication with us over the course of this launch, we probably won't have a clue or they will tell us it's a "transportation" issue.

I wish there was a better, more reassuring, answer. They are treating the update process like an Amazon order and it's way more complex than pulling and order, creating a shipping label and throwing it on a UPS truck for 2 day delivery. I don't see how this is going to end well.
Unlike many others on here I am fine with delivery taking longer than 4 to 6 weeks, gives me more time to sort out the "used car lot" at my house. Anyone else told they would be a '22 build like me then find out otherwise?

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..... I ran out and bought a crazy fast little car. ..... and avoid a divorce! :ROFLMAO:
Ahh, a mid-life crisis. Mmmm, to be young again.

Remember, I was born in '31. :D

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't worry about a divorce,,, you'll be a rock star here in Calif with a Bronco.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
FoH28ucxZFJZu.gif

...25 years, but still.

Ha ha ha! I'm well past mid-life crisis, I just love fast cars. :p My eldest brother had several Bronco's back in the day, so thats where my love for them started. He passed in 2019 and sadly never got to experience the relaunch, although he was patiently waiting until the end. My Bronco will be named "Tuffy" , his childhood nickname, in his honor.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

My mom, born in '26, until very recently was regularly driving her Mini Cooper Clubman S. Pretty sure she still sneaks out in it locally, much to my dismay.
Sponsored