Sponsored

How long was it for you between production week and delivery?

OP
OP
rpeary

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Initially scheduled for mid/late September, then finally bumped to 10/10 week... Actually built the 14th, shipped the 18th, and still waiting. But... Should be here this week or next.

See if your credit union allows you to defer the payment. I closed on my loan today, predelivery, to lock in 2.39% and I don't have to make first payment until 2023.
Holy smokes, 2.39? Would you mind sharing which CU that is? I see you are in San Antonio so there's a chance I might qualify to join. Sounds like a great idea!
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I ordered my Bronco June 21' and just now received my "Scheduled for Production" email for week of 12/5 of 22'. This is about 2 week after converting it to a 23' on a side note. Anyways, I'm trying to get my financing plan hashed out so as to get the lowest rate available before the feds raise interest rates again. I can get a 60-day lock through my credit union which would lock me through the end of December but am unsure if I'll actually get it before then! The last thing I want is to have to re-apply for the loan because my locked time ran out (another hard hit on credit). Therefore, how long did ya'll take to take delivery once it has been built? Just curious...

23' Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, soft top, towing, Hot Pepper Red
Austin, TX

Before anyone even asks, the current rate from my credit union is 4.49% and it gives me the hives just thinking about that going up even more!
One month to the day from built to delivery by rail to New Mexico (built September 13, delivered October 23 of this year).

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy smokes, 2.39? Would you mind sharing which CU that is? I see you are in San Antonio so there's a chance I might qualify to join. Sounds like a great idea!
Credit Union of Texas... CUTX. Give them a call.

Sponsored

JNY

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Build Week June 13th 2022
Shipped June 28th 2022
Home July 6th 2022

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two Badlands, SAS, MIC, 2.7, Lux:

#1 Entered Production 4/8/21 Delivered 6/23/21
So about 75 Days

#2 Entered Production 4/8/21 Delivered 7/28/21
So about 110 days.

My daughter got her OBX about 1 month after the build date. No waiting for parts I guess.

Transportation to Houston was almost exactly 3 weeks in all three cases. So there isn’t much of a loading delay to a major rail hub. How many Broncos can fit on a rail car, eight or ten maybe? Shouldn’t take too long to accumulate 10 Broncos going to Austin.

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BL, '14 Frontier Pro-4x, '22 Tesla Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll throw mine in here as well.

Built 10/13 and still awaiting shipment to Austin. Not the longest wait so far, but tomorrow is the first day of the delivery estimate I received with the Built email.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 10/11, delivery window was 10/26 - 11/1, stopped by today, was told my bronco is still sitting at MAP. Our Bronco rep said there’s no rhyme or reason to how they get shipped and there’s nothing he can do. It’s all just a cruel joke.
Sponsored