Sponsored

How long was it for you between production week and delivery?

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I ordered my Bronco June 21' and just now received my "Scheduled for Production" email for week of 12/5 of 22'. This is about 2 week after converting it to a 23' on a side note. Anyways, I'm trying to get my financing plan hashed out so as to get the lowest rate available before the feds raise interest rates again. I can get a 60-day lock through my credit union which would lock me through the end of December but am unsure if I'll actually get it before then! The last thing I want is to have to re-apply for the loan because my locked time ran out (another hard hit on credit). Therefore, how long did ya'll take to take delivery once it has been built? Just curious...

23' Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, soft top, towing, Hot Pepper Red
Austin, TX

Before anyone even asks, the current rate from my credit union is 4.49% and it gives me the hives just thinking about that going up even more!
Sponsored

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sept 26 Build Week
Bought it Oct 20

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Before anyone even asks, the current rate from my credit union is 4.49% and it gives me the hives just thinking about that going up even more!
I hear you about the interest rates, I had the same concern. On my first Bronco it was early enough in June I managed to get a credit union rate of 2.25%. On the second it was September and I got soaked for 7% though I admit I took the easy financing route as I had less time and I expected my credit union to balk at a second large car loan just a few months after the other. I suspect that second rate should have been closer to 5% with my credit.

Two different orders of mine.

Delivery to NJ by convoy, build completed end of March arrived mid-late June. 12 weeks looking at calendar. Most of the time I said waiting for shipping, it was only listed in-transit for one day.

Delivery to Texas by rail, built completed mid-late August arrived mid-September, 4 weeks in transit. I won't mention the exact town, but it was 75 miles from where you so 4 weeks is pretty reasonable. To get to less than 3 weeks I would consider unlikely with rail to Texas.

I would hope that the second delivery is more typical now. Back in March there were vehicles held awaiting shipment for parts in addition to trucking availability limitations. With that longer delay 80% of those with the same build week got their vehicle sooner than mine.

I sort of wonder if convoy was subject to more delay. One would think convoy should be shorter, since rail still has to go by truck after getting off the rail (I assume rail has spur right to factor and doesn't need a truck to get to rail). On the other hand, there is a truck driver shortage spanning more than just vehicle deliveries so convoy shippments may have been more affected. While rail shipments still need truck at the destination end, those end points are spread all around the country so there isn't the same concentrated demand and the routes are rather short, hours instead of days. Just my thinking on it.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built sept 23rd still awaiting shipment…. So forever as of right now. Ford is a joke

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blend 8/10, Built 9/7, Still awaiting shipment......Forever X 2

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Way, way, way too long.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Initially scheduled for mid/late September, then finally bumped to 10/10 week... Actually built the 14th, shipped the 18th, and still waiting. But... Should be here this week or next.

See if your credit union allows you to defer the payment. I closed on my loan today, predelivery, to lock in 2.39% and I don't have to make first payment until 2023.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
9 weeks. 3 of that sitting in the rail yard 12 miles from my dealership.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built Sept 29th
Delivered Oct 6th

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I ordered my Bronco June 21' and just now received my "Scheduled for Production" email for week of 12/5 of 22'. This is about 2 week after converting it to a 23' on a side note. Anyways, I'm trying to get my financing plan hashed out so as to get the lowest rate available before the feds raise interest rates again. I can get a 60-day lock through my credit union which would lock me through the end of December but am unsure if I'll actually get it before then! The last thing I want is to have to re-apply for the loan because my locked time ran out (another hard hit on credit). Therefore, how long did ya'll take to take delivery once it has been built? Just curious...

23' Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, soft top, towing, Hot Pepper Red
Austin, TX

Might want to shout out to the Texas peeps. You'll have a train trip probably, that will take some time.

Folks around here (Greater Chicago-land) can get theirs within a few days of it getting built. It's a 4 hour truck trip.

Sponsored

ArizonaTy1993

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend - 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My build week was 6/27 (7/1 blend date) and I still haven't gotten my Bronc so... don't hold your breath

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built 10/24
Delivered 10/25
Home 10/27
380 days wait (Not the longest, but long enough)

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Luck seems to play a big role on how long it sits waiting to be loaded on a rail car. My blend date was 3/29/22 and it arrived at my dealer in the Minneapolis area 16 days later. That same dealer is now telling me to expect 4-8 weeks for my November 17th build date to arrive. I should have it right around the 2 year anniversary of my order date. 7/20/20 reservation. :)

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Built status on the 20th. Shipped on the 25th. I picked it up yesterday

wiingnut