Sponsored

How many 2022 Everglades were produced ?

Bloodhound

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello All

I’ve searched all over and cant find exactly how many Everglades were produced in 2022.? If that number is known is it broke down by color as well?
Btw I love my Everglades and have taken it from the California Deserts, Sonoran Desert and up to the snow in the San Bernardino Mountains.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know your answer for '22 but it was said that EGs were 1% for '23 and that was in reference to the supposed 87k remaining orders.

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I don't know your answer for '22 but it was said that EGs were 1% for '23 and that was in reference to the supposed 87k remaining orders.
That would mean an approximate 870 Everglades in ‘23?

Sponsored

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Looks good! I almost did Eruption Green after seeing my first (and Only) Everglades in person. It was at Airport/Marina ford and looked amazing

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no idea of why Ford acts like it's a state secret as far as # of doors, model and color break downs are concerned. Lots of us would like to know...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That would mean an approximate 870 Everglades in ‘23?
Supposedly the 87k number is all the unfilled orders that were out there for MY23, if true, then yes, 870 EG's but don't know what's going to happen once the order banks open up. If they get a mad rush of people wanting EG's then number goes up but I'd still guess that overall numbers wouldn't exceed 1%.

OP
OP
Bloodhound

Bloodhound

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Supposedly the 87k number is all the unfilled orders that were out there for MY23, if true, then yes, 870 EG's but don't know what's going to happen once the order banks open up. If they get a mad rush of people wanting EG's then number goes up but I'd still guess that overall numbers wouldn't exceed 1%.
I have only seen one other EG here in So Cal. I would think the number of 2022 would be under 1200 total built

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have only seen one other EG here in So Cal. I would think the number of 2022 would be under 1200 total built
For some reason I’m thinking there will not be a mad rush lol. If it had the 2.7 I think it’d be a lot more takers. But I‘m ok with less is more.

Sponsored

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’ve only seen 1 in person at a dealership and it was gone in 48hrs and then I saw an online listing for one in OC. It too disappeared quickly.

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’d also have to guess the reason why Ford is selling EG wheels by the set is because of the low take rate. They probably have a surplus with no EG Bronco orders to put them on.

OP
OP
Bloodhound

Bloodhound

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d also have to guess the reason why Ford is selling EG wheels by the set is because of the low take rate. They probably have a surplus with no EG Bronco orders to put them on.
I think it’s great there isn’t a high demand for it. Makes those of us who got them placed in a category of a rare bronco build. Possibly with a higher resale value down the road

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I was sick of waiting for my Everglades and bought another car. However, I pick mine up next week and will sell it. Two offers already over 74k. Carbonized gray, I also purchased a soft top and tube doors.

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Low production numbers remind of the U13 Early Broncos. Only produced the first three years (1966,67 and 68) and in very limited numbers (less than 2500 combined). They weren’t that popular then but are highly sought after by collectors now. I have 3 lol. It’s a problem but a good problem.
Sponsored

Last edited: