Sponsored

So…..How many 2021 Broncos were produced?

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
91,408 Total. This came out of MAP right before they started MY22
Is that Rangers and Broncos maybe?
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Won’t be long we’ll be seeing one on every street corner.

Some bought thinking exclusivity……nope.
The inflated resales will soon be a thing of the past.
I’m OK w all that….y’all?
yeah these aren’t Shelby’s but people think they are and right now priced like a Shelby in some cases. In 2 years they will be what you pick up at the airport rental counter. I’m ok with that. I only wanted something with a removable top and manual to take out on the beach fishing.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will Bronco production be affected when Ford retools the Ranger for the 2023?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am seeing a handful on the roads, and could sense first hand that the exclusivity is waning. I am getting less 'looks' from others compared to late October when I took delivery. No longer getting thumbs up, or a couple teenagers crowding around it when parked. It felt like I was driving around a Ferrari for the first month or so. I knew it would be short lived, but certainly loved the "jaw drops" in the beginning. I remember when people would pull up behind me when i was parked outside my house to check it out and ask questions. Those days are behind us, unfortunately. Still happy I went sas (and AMB) since it'll still be a stand-out as more hit the streets.

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This! How many JL's do you see daily?
There are Wranglers every where you turn in my town. How many are JL, Jk I don't know. The minute we get the Bronco and start driving it around there must have been an all call on the Wrangler forum "Bronco Spotted, Bronco Spotted" Assemble the team! It's like they were surrounding us!

806BigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord LX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What? Where did you get that number. That would be over half of the reservation holders.

Seems like the number would be 30-60k at best I would think.
exactly what I was thinking.

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are Wranglers every where you turn in my town. How many are JL, Jk I don't know. The minute we get the Bronco and start driving it around there must have been an all call on the Wrangler forum "Bronco Spotted, Bronco Spotted" Assemble the team! It's like they were surrounding us!
I counted 4 JL's yesterday as I went throughout the Eastern metro of St Paul. There are nearly 1 million on the roads. All I am saying is we have a ways to go until we see one on every street corner.

Gig’em Broncos Guy

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am seeing a handful on the roads, and could sense first hand that the exclusivity is waning. I am getting less 'looks' from others compared to late October when I took delivery. No longer getting thumbs up, or a couple teenagers crowding around it when parked. It felt like I was driving around a Ferrari for the first month or so. I knew it would be short lived, but certainly loved the "jaw drops" in the beginning. I remember when people would pull up behind me when i was parked outside my house to check it out and ask questions. Those days are behind us, unfortunately. Still happy I went sas (and AMB) since it'll still be a stand-out as more hit the streets.
Do you have a 4 or 2 door? MIC top?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I counted 4 JL's yesterday as I went throughout the Eastern metro of St Paul. There are nearly 1 million on the roads. All I am saying is we have a ways to go until we see one on every street corner.
Not the same, but reminded me of a game My son and I played the other day. We counted how many Teslas we saw between In-n-Out and our house. It was 4 miles and we counted 24!
Sponsored