Sponsored

How much does the front end lower/sag with heavy bumper/winch?

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still on the eibach springs and I’m fine with them.
You’ve since picked up the Eibach springs, right? What’s your current setup and do you like it? My 2.7 sas has lost noticeable height in the front from my skids, sliders, and apex winch
Ford Bronco How much does the front end lower/sag with heavy bumper/winch? IMG_0842
Sponsored

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Westin Bumper with Warn Winch. I also have Zone 3" with UCA's. That brings the front up 3" and the back 2" to deal with rake. On the back I have the Expedition One with tire carrier and a 37 hanging on it with a Hi Lift Jack mounted across back of spare. (Not mounted in below photo) A couple hundred up front and a couple hundred in back. I still have great height and rig looks level. The issue I am having is that it rides really soft like a 1978 Cadillac Fleetwood. My parents had one when I was a kid. I am waiting on Eibach to come out with a set of HD springs for SAS. They are supposedly close to releasing them. That is what they are being developed for, winches, bumpers, etc.
Ford Bronco How much does the front end lower/sag with heavy bumper/winch? Hood 1

Ford Bronco How much does the front end lower/sag with heavy bumper/winch? Rear Bumper