Sponsored

How to stop the annoying seatbelt pop-up on the Bronco Raptor screen?

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This might have been already posted. If so, I haven’t heard about it.

2023 Braptor

Was riding today with the windows open and my rear seatbelts with flapping like a screen door in a hurricane.

I pulled over, twisted the seatbelt a couple times, and attached them to the lower seatbelt connection (simulating, three occupants in the rear) after I got in, I noticed three green seatbelt indicators and one red driver indicator. The INSTANT I put the driver seatbelt on the seatbelt indicator screen went off. No waiting a couple minutes like normal.

If you have the three rear seatbelts connected, get in your bronco, attach your seatbelt and hit the start button. NO seatbelt indicator screen will appear.

I think that screen is up for so long because it’s waiting on information from the three rear seats
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Fantastic observation and tip @Finbox . Going to try it out.

UPDATE: Works perfect. I really like to see my toes gauges immediately on start up and avoid the long seatbelt screen. This works perfectly and I thank you very kindly for sharing. This should be a sticky FOR SURE.

Someone with a non-Raptor should verify as well, although I can't imagine it would be different.

You da man!!

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

its more annoying when a passenger disconnects for something stupid screen timeout is annoying.
Sponsored