First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Coming from a Bronco 2DR FE, planning on a Raptor Bronco how much wider is this on the streets is it too wide? Looks very wide on pictures. Please those who only own one input feedback.
Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You just need to be aware when going through the drive-thru places. (McDs, SB, Dunkin, etc) It's a little bit further to reach, but still comfortable. Also, automatic car washes are not going to take the width of the vehicle.

Reactions: bek

Sponsored

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Coming from a Bronco 2DR FE, planning on a Raptor Bronco how much wider is this on the streets is it too wide? Looks very wide on pictures. Please those who only own one input feedback.
Side mirrors are a great point of reference for how wide it is. Fenders are about as wide as the mirrors stick out.

Drive/acceleration is amazing for something so large. I was on the Sea to Sky Highway in BC and surprised how well the Braptor handles/corners for one of the largest vehicles on road with stock 37s. I also don't slow down for/avoid potholes or speed bumps and never worried about curbing a rim. Parking is extremely easy with 360 overhead camera view too.

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Side mirrors are a great point of reference for how wide it is. Fenders are about as wide as the mirrors stick out.

Drive/acceleration is amazing for something so large. I was on the Sea to Sky Highway in BC and surprised how well the Braptor handles/corners for one of the largest vehicles on road with stock 37s. I also don't slow down for/avoid potholes or speed bumps and never worried about curbing a rim. Parking is extremely easy with 360 overhead camera view too.
The curb and speed bump/dip aspect is the part that surprised me the most. I find i don't slow down for them anymore and will intentionally go over curbs if i need clearance :)

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You definitely need to be aware of them since you can't see the front flares from the drivers seat. The point about using the mirrors as reference is spot on. reversing is easier since you can see the rears, but you need to be aware of the where the front is if you're reversing sharply.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have driven a F150 Raptor since 2013 ... Is it a BIG vehicle? Absolutely! But once you get use to it ... it is just another vehicle.

I let me wife drive the Raptor when we are on long road trips and she is gripping the steering wheel like she is dying. I say honey can you not grip the steering wheel so hard? You are going to break it!

LOL!

Last edited:

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2dr FE and just received a 23 BRaptor this last week. I have only put on 120ish miles and it went in for mods. So my time with it is limited. It is big but not like my old 2018 F150 raptor. The BRaptor drives awesome and has great power considering size. When people are to close behind you they are or can be hard to see. I would say just be careful when going in reverse for the first few feet to make sure nothing is behind you. Other than that have fun it is a totally different animal then the FE.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wiser Bronco

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a 2dr FE and just received a 23 BRaptor this last week. I have only put on 120ish miles and it went in for mods. So my time with it is limited. It is big but not like my old 2018 F150 raptor. The BRaptor drives awesome and has great power considering size. When people are to close behind you they are or can be hard to see. I would say just be careful when going in reverse for the first few feet to make sure nothing is behind you. Other than that have fun it is a totally different animal then the FE.
Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait for one. Everyone is saying that its a much different animal, compare to other Broncos.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You just need to be aware when going through the drive-thru places. (McDs, SB, Dunkin, etc) It's a little bit further to reach, but still comfortable. Also, automatic car washes are not going to take the width of the vehicle.
I use the automatic Sam’s Club touchless wash with no issues.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Calm down, I only use it when it’s colder and I want to get the salt off.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was pleasantly surprised at how small the Raptor feels driving it. That said, I also use the mirrors as my guide since it’s impossible to see the front fenders. You don’t want to forget they’re out there!

My bigger concern is on trail, where physically getting the width at the axles through some features is worrisome.
Sponsored