Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Bronco must be owned by some beast of a man, because lifting a cooler that high up is kind of ridiculous. Or is that their organizer crate? My RTIC 52qt is WELL over 100lbs filled with ice and three days worth of food.

OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be great for actual pics to get uploaded to this thread or in another thread from this event. There were hundreds there and only a few are seen in the video which was enjoyable btw.
Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc02544.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc02527.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc02525.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc02534.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc02547.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc02549.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc02541.JPG

OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Bronco must be owned by some beast of a man, because lifting a cooler that high up is kind of ridiculous. Or is that their organizer crate? My RTIC 52qt is WELL over 100lbs filled with ice and three days worth of food.
Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc01466.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc01462.JPG

Couple more photos

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you more into retro style builds?
Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 Eddie_Style_Ford_Bronco
That one is awesome! I really liked most of Jordan’s picks, and Aly’s final one was my favorite other than Tall Mitch’s🤗

OP
OP
Wild Horses 4x4

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That one is awesome! I really liked most of Jordan’s picks, and Aly’s final one was my favorite other than Tall Mitch’s🤗
Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc03224.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc03217.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc03220.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc03215.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc03216.JPG

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc03222.JPG

Tall Mitch

dsc03220.JPG

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford Bronco Hunting down the best Wild Horses! Some top Bronco picks at Super Celebration 2023 dsc03220.JPG

Our mission was to track down the most visually appealing sixth generation Ford Broncos across the United States. And what could be a better venue for that than the Bronco Super Celebration held annually in Tennessee? With an astounding turnout of 1,200+ Broncos, selecting our top picks was a daunting task. Fortunately, we received some assistance. Keep watching till the end to witness some of the most awe-inspiring new Broncos on the planet!

We'll see you out on the trails... PEACE!
Is it at the same time every year? I want to go to the next one. How can I find out about it? Great vid, BTW. My favorite of those on here was the grey and white one. Really nice old school vibe.

Sponsored

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The military sent me to subic bay once in the Philippines, these broncos closely resemble the jeepneys that are used for taxis there.
This. I know exactly what you mean. 😂

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it at the same time every year? I want to go to the next one. How can I find out about it? Great vid, BTW. My favorite of those on here was the grey and white one. Really nice old school vibe.
Super Celebration East (SCE) is held at the end of April each year except during COVID's initial lockdown when it was postponed until the fall. You can follow Bronco Driver Magazine's site for details. The linked page still has the most recent events/details. Next year's dates and details won't be posted until January.

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Super Celebration East (SCE) is held at the end of April each year except during COVID's initial lockdown when it was postponed until the fall. You can follow Bronco Driver Magazine's site for details. The linked page still has the most recent events/details. Next year's dates and details won't be posted until January.
Thanks man. I appreciate it! Add at least a couple more 6g broncos to the roster for next year.

TN_Kid

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2022) 2.7 Badlands Sas, 4D, Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Factory bumper, JCR winch plate, warn 12k, warn control box relocate, dv8 bull bar
Thank you! I really love this setup and might have to borrow it for my badlands. Congrats on an absolute baller build!
Sponsored