Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my 21 Tundra Pro. Just got back from the beach with it. It will be hard to get rid of, maybe I’ll keep both.
Ford Bronco I caved... 79081CAB-68B3-4B1D-9BC7-9FCC30E4E55C
Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It finally happened. I caved. I don't have any confidence I will get my Bronco in the next 6-12 months, but that's perfectly okay. I am not even upset with Ford because I know they would take my money and give me my Bronco if they could.

That being said, this is a positive post! I just bought a 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro in Lunar Rock! I know I will get some hate, but that's okay. I am going to have an awesome truck to tide me over! And if the Bronco takes me long enough, I will own both! Either way, I really want to see if the Bronco is all it's cracked up to be and if the right move is to flip the Taco, I will.

I only have a couple crappy pics from the dealer website, but I will update the post with more when I pick the truck up Saturday!
That's a much more pleasant way of explaining one's decision to buy a [bridge] vehicle.

No reason to bitch and moan. If I could I'd pick up a Ranger Tremor to hold me over but my wife would kill me – so there's that.

Nice truck.

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great truck man!!! Hands down BEST QUALITY on the planet. CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your new ride.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It finally happened. I caved. I don't have any confidence I will get my Bronco in the next 6-12 months, but that's perfectly okay. I am not even upset with Ford because I know they would take my money and give me my Bronco if they could.

That being said, this is a positive post! I just bought a 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro in Lunar Rock! I know I will get some hate, but that's okay. I am going to have an awesome truck to tide me over! And if the Bronco takes me long enough, I will own both! Either way, I really want to see if the Bronco is all it's cracked up to be and if the right move is to flip the Taco, I will.

I only have a couple crappy pics from the dealer website, but I will update the post with more when I pick the truck up Saturday!

1624494790576.png

1624494806419.png

1624494823431.png

P.S. I am not leaving the forum.

Great choice! Congratulations!

garyseven

Outer Banks
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sweet ride! I have also allowed my eyes to wander, but ‘plan’ to stay the course, be it 2021 or 2022.
Sponsored