Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It finally happened. I caved. I don't have any confidence I will get my Bronco in the next 6-12 months, but that's perfectly okay. I am not even upset with Ford because I know they would take my money and give me my Bronco if they could.

That being said, this is a positive post! I just bought a 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro in Lunar Rock! I know I will get some hate, but that's okay. I am going to have an awesome truck to tide me over! And if the Bronco takes me long enough, I will own both! Either way, I really want to see if the Bronco is all it's cracked up to be and if the right move is to flip the Taco, I will.

I only have a couple crappy pics from the dealer website, but I will update the post with more when I pick the truck up Saturday!

Ford Bronco I caved... 1624494790576

Ford Bronco I caved... 1624494806419

Ford Bronco I caved... 1624494823431

P.S. I am not leaving the forum.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It finally happened. I caved. I don't have any confidence I will get my Bronco in the next 6-12 months, but that's perfectly okay. I am not even upset with Ford because I know they would take my money and give me my Bronco if they could.

That being said, this is a positive post! I just bought a 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro in Lunar Rock! I know I will get some hate, but that's okay. I am going to have an awesome truck to tide me over! And if the Bronco takes me long enough, I will own both! Either way, I really want to see if the Bronco is all it's cracked up to be and if the right move is to flip the Taco, I will.

I only have a couple crappy pics from the dealer website, but I will update the post with more when I pick the truck up Saturday!

Congrats on the truck really nice color a d see it has the predator steps really nice congrats

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice truck.

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

1624494790576.png

1624494806419.png

1624494823431.png

Congrats! I actually sat in a Gladiator today picking up some Coolant for my kids Challenger. No hate here. A lot of us are frustrated and probably tired of the GOAT rodeo this has become.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/goat-rodeo/

Last edited:

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will your order go to the Dealer?
if so at least strip the build down To no constraint parts

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I was gonna get prior to the reveal. Lunar Rock too. Congrats

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good, close to 100% of us here are not driving new broncos either ;)

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I actually sat in a Gladiator today picking up some Coolant for my kids Challenger. No hate here. A lot of us are frustrated and probably tired of the goat rodeo this has become.
Goat rodeo is a new phrase for me and I am going to start using it regularly. :ROFLMAO:

And it's fitting considering the Bronco has goat modes!

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will your order go to the Dealer?
if so at least strip the build down To no constraint parts
Planning on keeping it as it is and if it's all it's cracked up to be I will flip the taco for close to what I paid and taking the Bronco home. They hold their value stupid well. I needed a car by September either way so I figured I would get it now and enjoy it for the summer.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any reason why you didn’t go with a gladiator? Atleast with that you’d be able to drop the top and doors. Congrats on the new truck either way.
Sponsored