Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. It comes with a relocation kit and a longer cable for the light that you need to feed up and around and through.

Yes. Recovery points are through the bumper and do not attach directly to the bumper. They are bolted to the frame.

I’d guess 1.25” diameter.
8DFDB7E0-80E3-4C4F-A9D1-BCEA30D33D10.jpeg
4D4C9A49-AF1B-40F1-ABC4-D7BA4DEDBCAD.jpeg
18FD5FFE-C989-41CC-BF81-B9CBBC978024.jpeg
00B99A44-D441-4C2A-B978-3E3D314D7900.jpeg
2197D22E-1EB3-45EE-8D22-1BE6807DF428.jpeg
B0CCED39-2424-4212-B2CE-E22C670D8CB1.jpeg
9E55E4D7-AA95-4D5B-8F08-D6E03D88132C.jpeg
Thank you very much for the info and photos. This is now on my consideration list. I've seen many where the recovery points are only welded to the bumper (tits on a bull come to mind).

What was the cost for just the rear bumper with lights?
Sponsored

JJBadlands

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nicely done. One of my fav bumpers.

I know 4WP customer service blows and install instructions but their bumpers, steps and coilovers for bronco are all really good actually.

I have same bumpers and winch. Such an awesome design and look. Nice rounded corners. Very clean. Everything you need. Just right.

The front bumper still utilizes the lower vent. The only negative sometimes is winch blocks bronco letters but I like the oldschool design/location with easy access to winch vs hidden winch.

I also got the XRC winch cover on amazon for cheap. Also added kentrol front tag holder.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you measure height of front before and after?
No. But I have a leveling kit on the front. And now that they bumper and winch are installed I’m guessing it’s sitting back close stock height in the front. The front is heavy with the winch plate and winch on there.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you very much for the info and photos. This is now on my consideration list. I've seen many where the recovery points are only welded to the bumper (tits on a bull come to mind).

What was the cost for just the rear bumper with lights?
I don’t know for sure. Website says $1,100 for the bumper. So I’m going with that. The lights, I did Diode Dynamics Sport 4” Flood. I’m running their Pro models on everything else. But figured for the back I didn’t need the added brightness I believe lights were $250’ish. Would have to look it up.

Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the modular steel bumper. It’s at the shop taking up space. Want it? It’s in Phoenix. Come and get it. I’ll make you a smoking deal.
My bad. I swear I saw TX for your location. Must've been seeing things.

I got the cheaper capable bumper for the integrated fogs with the thought that I could get a modular from somebody replacing it (like you). Then I could give my steel bumper to someone with a plastic one. I bet someone near you has the same idea as me.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bad. I swear I saw TX for your location. Must've been seeing things.

I got the cheaper capable bumper for the integrated fogs with the thought that I could get a modular from somebody replacing it (like you). Then I could give my steel bumper to someone with a plastic one. I bet someone near you has the same idea as me.
I’ll be in El Paso from Aug 29th-Sept 1st. I know TX is massive. But if you’re close, I can bring it out.

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! She’s so good looking. Get the JCR camera relocation kit now if you have a front camera. Otherwise you’ll have to take the front bumper back off to get the camera out. Do it all at once. Save you a ton of time and headache.

Also, the winch plate is separate. And there are separate parts for it. The instructions suck ass trying to explain it all. There’s parking sensor extensions for the two sensors in the middle. If you run the winch plate, they go on it. No winch plate, they go on the bumper.

The winch has to be mounted to the plate prior to the mounting plate going on the bumper, which is prior to installing the bumper on the vehicle. You need to assemble the whole thing first. Then bolt it to the Bronco.
get 3 guys. One on each side holding the bumper and one guy under doing the bolting on.
I ordered the front bumper, camera bracket, (WAY overpriced) and the winch plate. Will be looking for a winch next. My Bronc hits the assembly line in two weeks! Ihave an engine hoist, so that will help with the bumper!

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll be in El Paso from Aug 29th-Sept 1st. I know TX is massive. But if you’re close, I can bring it out.
That is incredibly nice of you but I'm in the Dallas area. That would take me about 9 hours one-way. Doesn't exactly work with my work schedule. Texas is too big sometimes :)

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!
Not sure if you saw my earlier post. You can not bolt the winch on after everything is installed. Winch gets bolted to the plate. Then plate gets bolted to the bumper. Then bumper installed. It’s physically impossible to mount the winch after.

Also, get the grill out and camera out prior to anything else. Because you will not be able to get the grill out once they winch is installed. So start with camera out first.

I ordered the front bumper, camera bracket, (WAY overpriced) and the winch plate. Will be looking for a winch next. My Bronc hits the assembly line in two weeks! Ihave an engine hoist, so that will help with the bumper!

Sponsored

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did see it, though that is a little weird. You should be able to remove and replace a winch without removing the entire bumper, but it is what it is I guess. I'm assuming you only need to remove the grille to get the camera out? Also, If you cant remove the grille once the bumper and winch are installed, how do you get it back in?

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did see it, though that is a little weird. You should be able to remove and replace a winch without removing the entire bumper, but it is what it is I guess. I'm assuming you only need to remove the grille to get the camera out? Also, If you cant remove the grille once the bumper and winch are installed, how do you get it back in?
I’ll take pics when I get back home. But no. You can not replace winch without removing bumper. As for the camera. Grill out. Camera out. Grill back in. Then install the bumper. Give me a couple hours, I have to run and do a quick job and the Bronco is home. It’s our 3rd vehicle. So it sits while we work, therefor I’m not in it right now to get you pics.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I recently installed the 4W Parts bumpers on my Badlands. I’ve absolutely loved the look of these bumpers since they first dropped. And as more and more bumper options became available, I found myself going back to the 4WP ones. So I finally pulled the trigger.
CDF3285B-010D-4962-A04F-BFEE951F17DB.jpeg

I had a ton of questions that I couldn’t find answers too. The sales reps didn’t know, the pictures on-line didn’t match the videos, the brochures in the store showed something different, and on-and-on. It’s a total cluster F**k. And even then, the instructions are totally junk and don’t answer questions either. So you learn as you go.
3EA5A612-F09E-4B57-80D1-F4EF3F07A576.jpeg
So to help anyone that’s curious, I figured I’d get on here, make a post and answer any questions ya’ll might have. I can even run out and take pictures as needed to help with answers as well.

A couple of the big questions I know I’ll get. So I’ll answer these now, because I know they’re coming. I’m also going to tag @Theherofails becaue he helped me install them and can chime in as necessary.

First - Yes, the ACC works. There’s nothing that needs to be done. It just works perfectly. Don’t worry about it. Zero issues.

Two - Yes, the camera is blocked by the winch and bull bar. I installed the JCR camera relocation kit and now visiblity is perfect. The blocked camera is not an issue.
A55B1817-F9E7-44F3-83CC-C596B492DD06.jpeg

Three - Parking sensors work great. The bumper gives you the option to run them, or if you don’t have them, there is plugs for the holes provided.

Four - With the Badlands SAS you do NOT need to buy the skid plate. The factory steel one works just fine with no modifications. Just bolt the stock one back up. I do not know about the plastic factory one.

Five - Lights The bumper allows you to run a bunch of different light configurations. Included 4 lights down in the middle bottom. (I ran 2). There’s also a separate little pieces to fill the gap if you don’t want to run lights, and want the bottom middle opening smaller.
C24E795F-0542-4862-B2DB-9158B052BF08.jpeg

Six - She’s heavy!!! This is not a 1 man job. We did it with 3 of us, which is what I recommend to anyone doing this job. It’s also an 8-10 hour day to install both bumpers and the winch. It’s a massive project.

Anything else, ask away and I’ll answer them.
That is a sharp looking front bumper!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs