First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope your Area 51 Bronco gets built soon. As Soon As Possible. It should be a hoot! You really can't go wrong with any Bronco color. They're all great in the right setting. Besides, you can't really see that much color from the driver's seat, so just drive and enjoy!
Sponsored

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go VELOCITY BLUE!!!
Shhh don't tell. It'll hurt the velocity blue resale value šŸ™ƒ

-----------------------

Seriously though OP get the color, bells and whistles you want and can afford. You're paying for the vehicle to enjoy it, get what you want. If you're buying it to resell it, this is not the right vehicle. Pretty sure that ship sailed with all the orders finally being fulfilled. Also, all vehicles get dirty. Even if you keep it in a garage, they'll accumulate dust. Use a car wash if you hate washing your vehicle that much. Other than that grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the chaotic comments!

Last edited:

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi ya'll, I am brand new here. I just ordered my Bronco yesterday. I got the Badlands, High package with Sasquatch and towing capability in Area 51. I'm still not 100% on the color. I really liked the Hot pepper but sales guy told me it had less resale value due to being a less popular color? Black was my favorite but being in Nevada it will always look dusty dirty and I HATE washing vehicles lol. I can't wait to learn off-roading and rock crawling! I am sooo excited. It's going to be a true test in patience for me waiting on this baby to get here! I've been waiting since I heard they were coming back out and all my "in the know" folks said to give it two year models before taking the dive, so I've been patiently waiting so I guess another year wont kill me...hopefully it wont be that long though!
All advice for newbie's welcome! I am eager to get started in some clubs out here and letting the learning begin!
A broncos one of those vehicles that looks sexier when dirty, just my humble opinion, congrats!

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After seeing a Badlands in person painted in the ā€œChiliā€
I absolutely loved it,color choice is definitely worthy of your time.Not as bad as a tattoo,but letā€™s hope the OP has it a long time.Like it wasnā€™t hard enough now we have to worry about resale value due to color :(

Matt

Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi ya'll, I am brand new here. I just ordered my Bronco yesterday. I got the Badlands, High package with Sasquatch and towing capability in Area 51. I'm still not 100% on the color. I really liked the Hot pepper but sales guy told me it had less resale value due to being a less popular color? Black was my favorite but being in Nevada it will always look dusty dirty and I HATE washing vehicles lol. I can't wait to learn off-roading and rock crawling! I am sooo excited. It's going to be a true test in patience for me waiting on this baby to get here! I've been waiting since I heard they were coming back out and all my "in the know" folks said to give it two year models before taking the dive, so I've been patiently waiting so I guess another year wont kill me...hopefully it wont be that long though!
All advice for newbie's welcome! I am eager to get started in some clubs out here and letting the learning begin!
I hope you didn't give the dealer money!

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thought this was something interesting on the forum. Got really excited when they ordered this week. I too ordered from a new Wildtrac from a small car sales lot next to the AutoZone by Lennys moms old house. Took my deposit and said I was first in line for a newer Ford Bronco. Told them I'd take the first color that came in and resale didn't matter because repo company might get it back one day. Picking up accessories now...found 2 pair of chrome's 22 & 24's. Will send pics when it's at shop. Enjoy all the expert advice on here. Think things are looking up, since Joe will be working for us the next 2 years. Go Broncos!
HAHA I am glad Joe's working for us now!

Darren13

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush Mustang/ Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had an A51. Just traded in on a C8 corvette. HPR that was ordered in February can in a few weeks ago. Maybe my Favorite color ever on a vehicle!! Everyone Iā€™ve talked to likes it better than A51. A51 is easier to keep clean though.

7120347E-0DE3-4CC0-8B85-87967098B751.jpeg

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And the Easter Bunny isn't real either! While you are at it you can cross a number of other religious icons off the list...
Santa Claus isn't a religious icon. You are thinking of Jesus Christ.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The "I am sooo excited." told me all I needed to know about OP, and I was done reading at that point.

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really liked the velocity blue, however I live on a dirt road so I decided to go with area 51 since I thought it would look better longer between washes lol. and it matches my classic better.

Ford Bronco I just ordered my Bronco! 5DcXeel

Ford Bronco I just ordered my Bronco! Zo0ZPOX

Last edited:

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The "I am sooo excited." told me all I needed to know about OP, and I was done reading at that point.
you are a weird guy

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should go Cyber Orange.... Oh wait you can't.
Sponsored