Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi ya'll, I am brand new here. I just ordered my Bronco yesterday. I got the Badlands, High package with Sasquatch and towing capability in Area 51. I'm still not 100% on the color. I really liked the Hot pepper but sales guy told me it had less resale value due to being a less popular color? Black was my favorite but being in Nevada it will always look dusty dirty and I HATE washing vehicles lol. I can't wait to learn off-roading and rock crawling! I am sooo excited. It's going to be a true test in patience for me waiting on this baby to get here! I've been waiting since I heard they were coming back out and all my "in the know" folks said to give it two year models before taking the dive, so I've been patiently waiting so I guess another year wont kill me...hopefully it wont be that long though!
All advice for newbie's welcome! I am eager to get started in some clubs out here and letting the learning begin!
As an owner of an HPR bronco they are full of it. My wife gets compliments on the color everywhere we go. But it does show dirt and we are constantly cleaning it.
Ford Bronco I just ordered my Bronco! EC673B17-B443-4B94-BD37-154842586782
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen a HPR Bronco in person and thought it looked great. If I were looking for a used Bronco I would choose HPR over A51 in a heartbeat.

OP
OP
Samgard

Samgard

Badlands
First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is not accepting new orders.

Hopefully in the next few months they will reopen the order banks and then you can order one. At this time all you have done is to put your name on a list at your dealer to place an order once Ford opens the order banks. If your dealer is telling you that they have ordered one for you I'd be extremely suspicious of their honesty.

Order the model and color you want, you'll be paying for it.

Make sure you get your order choices/options in writing along with the agreed upon pricing.
Yes, I should have said Pre-Order. Thanks :)

OP
OP
Samgard

Samgard

Badlands
First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May not be a bad idea to have the order in at the dealer. '23 order bank may only open for a few days. If dealers have the orders ready and can enter them as soon as possible before they close it again... The Maverick order banks were only open for a few days as I recall...
The Maverick order was exactly what he talked about. What he said was that I could get my pre-order in so that when the banks do open, I will have my order input by them. He said the Maverick order window closed in something like 4 days. So that's what I did, I put in my pre-order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Samgard

Samgard

Badlands
First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe there is a Santa. I placed an order a month ago for a raptor, and got the confirmation mail from Ford. Chatted last week with ford and they confirmed the order is in the system as a clean order no holds. No reservation no prior order conversion. This will be my 2nd bronco. First one was 6 mos walk in order to delivery. Dealership is a large volume dealer.

OP - did you get confirmation your order was received by ford?
Maybe there is a Santa. I placed an order a month ago for a raptor, and got the confirmation mail from Ford. Chatted last week with ford and they confirmed the order is in the system as a clean order no holds. No reservation no prior order conversion. This will be my 2nd bronco. First one was 6 mos walk in order to delivery. Dealership is a large volume dealer.

OP - did you get confirmation your order was received by ford?
No confirmation, its just a pre-order. What's OP?

OP
OP
Samgard

Samgard

Badlands
First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will learn a ton here. All of it is to be sure that you have a good experience buying your Bronco. Even tho the order banks are not open - the forums will give you the power to ask your dealer questions and keep them on point. Plenty of examples here of dealers not playing by the rules.

You will always get the bottom line/cut the crap information from the group.

Welcome!
Thank you!!!

OP
OP
Samgard

Samgard

Badlands
First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much deposit did you put down and did you know you posted this in the Raptor section? Hopefully a mod can move it because we’re not to sure about some of those Raptor people.
OH dang! So sorry, no I didnt realize I put it in the Raptor section. How do I request it to be moved?

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No confirmation, its just a pre-order. What's OP?
OP is Original Poster. In this case you. Good luck with your order. I decided on the Azure Gray for color.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OH dang! So sorry, no I didnt realize I put it in the Raptor section. How do I request it to be moved?
I just reported you to the authorities. Maybe they’ll be feeling generous this time of year and not ban us for waking them. 😜

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And the Easter Bunny isn't real either! While you are at it you can cross a number of other religious icons off the list...
Easter bunny is not religious…and yea Santa too although giving gifts are a tradition. Everyone gets a Bronco this Christmas!!

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thought this was something interesting on the forum. Got really excited when they ordered this week. I too ordered from a new Wildtrac from a small car sales lot next to the AutoZone by Lennys moms old house. Took my deposit and said I was first in line for a newer Ford Bronco. Told them I'd take the first color that came in and resale didn't matter because repo company might get it back one day. Picking up accessories now...found 2 pair of chrome's 22 & 24's. Will send pics when it's at shop. Enjoy all the expert advice on here. Think things are looking up, since Joe will be working for us the next 2 years. Go Broncos!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought this was something interesting on the forum. Got really excited when they ordered this week. I too ordered from a new Wildtrac from a small car sales lot next to the AutoZone by Lennys moms old house. Took my deposit and said I was first in line for a newer Ford Bronco. Told them I'd take the first color that came in and resale didn't matter because repo company might get it back one day. Picking up accessories now...found 2 pair of chrome's 22 & 24's. Will send pics when it's at shop. Enjoy all the expert advice on here. Think things are looking up, since Joe will be working for us the next 2 years. Go Broncos!
Let’s Ride!
Sponsored