Sponsored

I just want a retractable soft top for my 2 door. That is all.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all want one that folds all the way down….i could care less about the slant or square I just don’t want a big pile of turd sitting on the roll bar when it is open. For the life of me I can’t figure out why bestop hasn’t done it yet…it wouldn’t be that difficult for them and it would sell very well.
Right? I dont need MyTops electronics, I just want to flip it all the way back.

@Bestop_Team, why dont you work on a full flip down, you want our money, dont you? Especially from your previous customers
Sponsored

OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Right? I dont need MyTops electronics, I just want to flip it all the way back.

@Bestop_Team, why dont you work on a full flip down, you want our money, dont you? Especially from your previous customers
@Bestop_Team Absolutely! I've bought 2 different Sunriders and fenders for my Bronco from you guys. I would definitely buy one if you make it! Atleast let us know what the hold up is.

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Bestop_Team Absolutely! I've bought 2 different Sunriders and fenders for my Bronco from you guys. I would definitely buy one if you make it! Atleast let us know what the hold up is.
I gotta find a better pic, but here’s all the proof you need @Bestop_Team Im a customer

Im telling you, Id buy a new top or send this one back if you made a proper soft top. My hard top is probably messed up as its in the warehouse for god knows how long at this point

whats stopping you from building us a proper flip down? Like @Amcole1984 said, just let us know so we know whats going on
Ford Bronco I just want a retractable  soft top for my 2 door. That is all. IMG_8584

Alpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 2 Door Rubicon, '22 BMW S1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2 door JL Rubi and a 2 door Badlands. I was looking at both in my garage since the Bestop soft top is basically perfect on my Jeep and one of the issues may be that on the Bronco, it's longer and the back is higher. Questioning if it's a matter of a complete fold back top would obscure the rear view too much. I'm not sure if state laws get in the way here.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's my old 4Runner with the old Kayline soft top that folded all the way down. I think the Bronco 2 door rollbar is the biggest obstable to getting a squared back top to fold down all the way. I do not want a top that sits folded up on the rollbar. I think at some point, somebody is going to end up buying the materials and have a local upholstery shop fab something up for them. The Kayline was just some galvanized conduit piping bent in the right places and bolted together with some brackets.

Ford Bronco I just want a retractable  soft top for my 2 door. That is all. rightnoto

Ford Bronco I just want a retractable  soft top for my 2 door. That is all. rightsoftto
Sponsored