Sponsored

I recieved my Bronco! No dealer markups! Airport Marina Ford (Los Angeles, CA)

BroncoFuji

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,
My first thread. I wasn't sure if I was going to be around here long after hearing all the stories of dealerships marking up the online orders on delivery. I was all prepared and ready to walk away from my Bronco if there were large mark ups. I had all my reasons how it is an unfair practice, it's stealing, it's immoral.. bla bla bla.. I walk into the dealer to go talk to the sales rep. The first thing we do is go for a test drive. The sales person starts telling me how people are turning around and selling their Broncos for lots of money. I'm like, realy? But I'm also thinking, so does this mean that my price hasn't been marked up yet??? I see the sticker on the truck and nothing had been changed from my original order! Sit down later and sign all the documents. NO MARK UPS! I was shocked I was actually getting my Bronco today!

So shout out to Airport Marina Ford! I actually saw them on the list circulating that they do dealership markups. But I believe it is only on their stock, not online orders. Don't quote me on that, but I have mine and they did tell me they sold a first edition for over 100k. I was pleasantly and surprised and very happy with everyone there.

I ordered my Bronco back in March 2021. I had little to almost no contact with them the entire time. I did the initial order and never heard from them until they notified me of delivery. I thought it was weird, but I kept track of my order on the Ford website and did get updated directly from them.

Good luck to everyone else awaiting their delivery. To be honest, I was dreading this day. It turned out well.
Ford Bronco I recieved my Bronco!  No dealer markups!  Airport Marina Ford (Los Angeles, CA) 03CB8961-CE58-452C-B88F-21D8027A9FAA

97816073-21C6-4BFD-B8F2-F11C6A610A35.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Off the 405 and 10?

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! show us pics of your bronco when you can.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! Pics or it didn't happen... I kiiiiiiid, I kiiiiiiiid.
Seriously, where are the pics? 😁

Sponsored

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s great news as my badlands is scheduled for a 3/7 build and they’re my dealer as well. They’ve been decent with communication but iI’ve also called and bugged them about once a week so I think they were relieved to finally tell me I had a build date.

My guy there also told they’re marking up their stock for walk ins but are honoring MSRP for reservation holders.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice Bronco and pretty good view of the beach too. 🌴😎 😁