Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bahahaha, they are coming after us……

imo Ford Boss Me made a big mistake posting this video. He’s a YouTuber wanting to make money off his videos, yet responds to polarizing subject. I’m sure he’s a good guy and wants to believe his employer; however, he should delete his post immediately so he doesn’t lose any of his followers. To make matters worse, he slams these forums. Yes, they can be a bit crazy at times, but there’s also a lot if info to be gained.

3DFE5779-637A-4576-968D-78968CF75DAF.png
It’s official, this guy is a complete joke. If you watch the video he gripes about the ”mob mentality” and people leaving reviews that had no experience with the company; HOWEVER, he is more than willing to give a commenter his company‘s info. who offered 5 star reviews. See below…..

Ford Bronco Dealer doing last minute Markups on my bronco 780A7B64-EE65-4FFC-B0F7-BF1974E7313D
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They finally agreed to sell me my bronco at the msrp price agreed and that’s why we did the contract agreement seen here. This contract agreement is for the same bronco you see here not a REPLACEMENT look at VIN on the pics…It’s for this bronco not a replacement!
So is it settled, you're picking it up on Wednesday? Or did this happen on Saturday and they reneged on the deal since then?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What an awful response by him with that video. Yes, please try to convince me you’re doing the right thing by selling his truck for 7k over sticker. The only bias I have here is against shady ass dealers. Period.

98FE5E78-9B04-4AE0-B6EA-98523E2CE62F.jpeg

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No Matter how it goes and who said what the fact is
your there & your bronco is there !! so what's the issue ? why would you wait for the next one they should wait not you ! Nonsense I was not going to 1 star them till I saw that youtube Boob!

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FORD BOSS ME Can Say what he likes about Bronco6g But when needed We all Stick together and that is amazing ! Glad to be here with all of you !

Sponsored

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That @Ford Boss Me posted a video basically confirming what the guy said but didn't think it was fair that "the mob" was pounding their rating for 1 bad transaction. I had not left a 1 star review but think I will now.
Haha same thing here. I watched his video and while he’s trying to defend the dealership, he basically tells us how they are trying to screw OP.

“we already installed parts on this one and offered him the next one for cheaper..”

parts include a spare tire cover, a hood protector, and some pinch weld cover that wasn’t installed. Yeah it would take way too long by to take those off. Lmao

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
So just found out that the dealer sold my bronco to someone else…….hmmmmm😡😡😡
We could see that was the plan all along.

I can send you info for a great Ford dealer in NE Ohio(Klaben Ford) and a trustworthy salesman

OR

Start shopping the 23 4Runner

KSJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia,F250,Camry,Harley,Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do a test drive before you buy it and drive it right through the showroom window……then tell them you don’t want it.😃

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The YouTube guy says it’s not sold lol I asked why it is off there dealer page ? Lying threw his teeth
Sponsored

Last edited: