Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
So that makes it right?
It's neither Right nor Wrong. It's lazy and automated.

The Dealer didn't specifically put your Bronco up there, their computers are set up to automatically put ever VIN up they have shipped to them.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco was built last month and I have been checking daily to see when it ships. I just happened to look on cars.com to see if there were any Broncos available locally and see one listed at my dealer that was equipped just like the one I ordered. They listed a VIN number and it was my Bronco. They have it listed for sale
for $10,000 more than MSRP. I am beyond shocked to see this and waiting for the dealer to open to confront them. I have already purchased lots of accessories to add to my Bronco when I get it and can't believe they did this. Wow!
One of these days they are going to pull this on a slightly unhinged member of the public that's going to climb over their desk and convince them what a bad idea it was, oh, wait, I already got my Base. Never mind.

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet if you called the dealer an inquire like Joe public they would say it was and ordered car for someone

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Itā€™s all automated. I got excited and saw lots of inventory in my area and when I called I was told customer has on order. So I learned that if there are pics of the actual car vs stock photos, then those are the real ones.

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
...I waited 12 months for my Bronco...time of order..to time of delivery...I could say the vin number in my sleep..one day I'm scanning my dealer's web site...and SOB...there is my vin number in the details..with an accurate photo of my vehicle...I go to the dealership and ask them what happening...and their response was...they add that ADM..in case I refuse the Bronco..that is the price will will be asking for...everything turn out fine,sold to agreed A/Z price..

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I was searching Iā€™d see tons of Broncos on sites, and they would always say ā€œthis is a customer order and already sold, but come on in and we will order you one tooā€ and then they claim Ford posts to their site automatically when they get one and they donā€™t have control over it. As a buyer itā€™s very frustrating because theyā€™re advertising stock they donā€™t have and wasting my time!šŸ¤¬
That's not always the case. My dealer had at least 15 Broncos on their lot and not one was listed on their web site. I asked about them and was told they get listed on the site only if the original buyer backs out.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's not always the case. My dealer had at least 15 Broncos on their lot and not one was listed on their web site. I asked about them and was told they get listed on the site only if the original buyer backs out.
EXACTLY my point!
Donā€™t bother replying all you Experts, Iā€˜be gone and blocked all of you knuckleheads.

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe its a simple fix but Id be ready to accidentally back into it and eat the deductible just for the satisfaction and Carfax ding

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There have to be a 100 threads on this

Sponsored

Lt. Ron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco 1986 flareside, 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been using Ford's dealership search engine and called a few dealerships because "this just arrived" and "that just arrived" And the universal answer is "this is a customer order, I can take your name if they refuse it"........

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Dealer did not post it on their website. They called me the day it got delivered and told them I will be there 3 days later and in the meanwhile wanted to check it on their website but I could not find it there. I think its not done by every dealer even though its a standard practice in NH.
Sponsored