Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Was trying to figure out how to delete, sorry i am new here
NP, It was awesome that the other thread gave you the input to sort out this rats nest (pun intended).

Sadly they won't cover rodent damage under warranty, and the wiring harnesses for coil packs are usually fairly integrated with the ignition system. This one is going to suck to fix :(
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cold summers

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
NP, It was awesome that the other thread gave you the input to sort out this rats nest (pun intended).

Sadly they won't cover rodent damage under warranty, and the wiring harnesses for coil packs are usually fairly integrated with the ignition system. This one is going to suck to fix :(
Thankfully doesnt seem so bad right now, people are thinking i can reconnect the broken wires and heat shrink it

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had the same issue on my wife's outback. had to order a new plug. I was fortunate they ate right at the connector. I had enough wire in the loom to take apart the old connector. Push out the pins from the old connector. the new one had new pins so I added the new pin to the eaten wire. pushed the pins back into the connector and it worked. Subaru said they would have to replace the whole loom @ 2K. I bought the connector in a two pack for $8 with shipping.
Good luck, hopefully you have enough slack to not have to solder.

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I use a product called" just one bite" it has a hole through the middle of it so you can use baling wire to tie it up inside engine compartments and such, it works great! Hopefully your barn cats don't find the rats afterwards.
They quit selling it everywhere. ( Works too good )The only place I can get it is on Amazon
Sponsored