Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco I took delivery over a year ago — still no dealer installed options B9D2CFD9-A0DC-450D-BBF8-5B6785FE6C1C

When I took delivery last January, my dealer installed options weren’t shipped with my Bronco. The salesman was going to call me when delivered. He has since left the dealership.

I have contacted the dealership and stopped in several times, but I’m getting nowhere. I spoke with a really nice person at Ford who said it was up to the dealership.

I only want the Bimini top at this point — any suggestions?
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About all you can do is go to the GM of the dealership. That's a lot of cash to spend with no parts.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are either morons or they are trying to rip you off. It is absolutely no skin off the dealership to acquire items that have been paid for. My canvas shade top arrived about ten days after I took delivery on Bronco. I did have to call the dealership about three times, but it eventually showed.

Reactions: cve

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your original paperwork from delivery, should be a form in there called a 'We Owe' hopefully if it was all done right that lists the stuff you didn't get yet... If it's there, take it to them.