Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your part of a credit union and only borrowing small amout you can get this rate. I assume he didnt borrow 70k
Yeah I definitely did not borrow 70k. I believe it was closer to 50k. I put a decent amount down at signing.
Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did unfortunately. Because the program is so new everyone kind of had to figure out the ins and outs of all the terms. But we did end up finding that I did qualify for the offer and they got it all squared away after some digging.
Good deal, so you got the $2500 off immediately and not a rebate? Can you share how they got it figured out? Thanks

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cactus Grey VS Area 51 is pretty much a wash.
Congratulations and enjoy.

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good deal, so you got the $2500 off immediately and not a rebate? Can you share how they got it figured out? Thanks
So originally I was supposed to get the 2500 off immediately, but because the certificate number hadn’t shown up in the system yet when I purchased the vehicle (it takes a few days to show in the system after canceling your order), they instead had me sign a rebate form and Ford is going to send me a check for $2500 instead.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So originally I was supposed to get the 2500 off immediately, but because the certificate number hadn’t shown up in the system yet when I purchased the vehicle (it takes a few days to show in the system after canceling your order), they instead had me sign a rebate form and Ford is going to send me a check for $2500 instead.
Gotcha, good deal!

LiftedPony

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak 4dr, Porsche GT4, Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on the new Rig! Looks great in Area 51!

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations on the Bronco. I have Cactus Gray as Cyber Orange was not an option for 23 but nothing wrong with A51. Bth are great monotone colors and lots can be done if you want more color.

SweetFoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats. Seems like it all worked out for you in the end

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! I was able to lock in 4.74% (60 months) on 2/9, the day before they raised their rates, got the call from the dealer on 2/13 my truck was delivered. Went in to pick up my check on 2/14 and they locked in my rate at 2.99% for 60 months, put down about $15k and only financed $55k. So lucky! Congrats again!

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a great story. Just go out of state where you can get the vehicle you want at a good price, fly there, drive your new ride back. Even if you add up the expense of the flight and ride back it still probably way beats the mark up some dealers want. And even better you did not cave in the marks ups and/or an over priced vehicle.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, was right there with you (mine even stayed in production for over a month...). Started to think I was better off going for a Gladiator that was IN STOCK. Finally came in and I love it, but totally get moving on eventually.
Sponsored