First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been waiting my entire adult life for this moment.
This is an awesome post!

Also, I will add that I am willing to get the Base Manual Transmission model with nothing on it if I can get it in the Spring/Summer v. waiting for the Sasquatch if it is going to be late 2021 or 2022.

I have been watching "The Road Chose Me" YouTube series, and I am now appreciating the beauty of making it easy to fix you vehicle when doing overloading trips.

Keep it simple, less weight, strain, easier to find replacement parts, better gas mileage, etc.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm already waiting for a year to get it - that's about all I can take. Not even 100% sure I will make it, if Jeep waves a smoking deal in front of me I might be too tempted to wait.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If Ford was smart (....) they would just call all of the a MY 2022. Better to be early than late. Otherwise at some point you have to re-set the model years and that will make things confusing from an insurance/registration/resale/etc. standpoint later on.

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m pretty sure that I’m going to let go of my reservation. Wish I could give one of you my place in line. As much as I’d like to be on the ground floor of this great new generation, I have too much telling me to sit back and wait.

Some of it is knowing there may be bugs to work out(new transmission for one?). Some may be knowing that the next model might offer that version that I’ve been secretly wanting but can’t put into words right now. I also lament know having any bargaining power right now. And finally, I have a sense that the version I probably want is a price I'm not willing to pay right now.

I’m sure I’ll have some strong fomo as I see you passing by on the road, but it’s the right decision for me. Cheers.

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be waiting at least a year...by then there may be a Raptor version with 3.5 twin turbo or a coyote!

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thinking first year isn't any worse than buying a car made on a Friday. ?
source.gif

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m pretty sure that I’m going to let go of my reservation. Wish I could give one of you my place in line. As much as I’d like to be on the ground floor of this great new generation, I have too much telling me to sit back and wait.

Some of it is knowing there may be bugs to work out(new transmission for one?). Some may be knowing that the next model might offer that version that I’ve been secretly wanting but can’t put into words right now. I also lament know having any bargaining power right now. And finally, I have a sense that the version I probably want is a price I'm not willing to pay right now.

I’m sure I’ll have some strong fomo as I see you passing by on the road, but it’s the right decision for me. Cheers.
I understand a lot of your reasoning but, I don’t think you are going to be in any position to bargain for the first 3 model years or so.
It seems fairly obvious based on the number of reservations that Ford misjudged the demand for the Bronco.
Once the reservations are filled and “less enthusiastic future Bronco Brothers and Sisters” see them, the dealers are going to be able to move them, even with ADM.

Randeeezy

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reeeeaaaally want one. But I am not ready to reserve and pull the trigger sight unseen. I have so many questions, and I would like to get all up inside the 2 and 4 door models before choosing.

The 2 door is sexy, and I'm a single 29 year old guy with no plans for having kids. However, I am a musician, camper, climber, and someone who moves around a lot, so I need some cargo space. Also, one of the big requirements I've set for my next vehicle is that I want to be able to sleep in it with reasonable comfort.

Colors, trims, etc. . . I'd like to see and feel everything if possible, and test drive.

Plus I'm stuck in Sri Lanka due to COVID and am not sure when I'll be back in the US. I've been traveling a lot the last two years and had plans to continue into South America after leaving SEA, but after spending so much time just "living" here this year, I'm kind of ready to chill in America for some time.

Though it would be epic to drive a Bronco down to Argentina . . .
Sponsored