First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats, I had to look out in my driveway because yours is just like mine, I picked mine up 1/31/23 after a 18 month wait šŸšŸ•šŸ˜Ž
Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone,

After being a silent lurker in this forum for the past 16 months or so, I finally wanted to make a post. After waiting more than 14 months for my 4-door Badlands order only to be notified of the continued delays from Ford, I said "screw it". I started looking online for used Broncos on the market, and boy were there plenty. Although, all of the most desirable trim levels were of course still way overpriced, with the average ADM being about $10k (still, better than the ADMs were in mid-2022).

Well, after looking tirelessly for the last few weeks, I found a perfect *NEW* Bronco, albeit a slightly different color than I ordered (I ordered Cactus Grey). It had more options than my order did, and with the $2,500 discount from Ford to buy another on-lot Bronco (which this qualified for), along with the dealer offering to do the transaction at sticker, it no longer made sense to wait any longer for my order. Two days after the ice storm in Dallas thawed, I hopped on a plane with a one-way ticket to Kansas City yesterday morning to pick it up and just got her home last night.

I couldn't be happier. I hope anyone who is waiting can look at this as a sign that maybe it could be the right time to at least begin looking on the market. Although rates are still high (I got 3.24% for 72mo from Tower Federal CU, which is GREAT right now), prices are coming down significantly and many people are beginning to get deals just above or at sticker now. I never would have expected to be a Bronco owner this year after the news broke a few weeks ago.

A big shoutout to Tri-State Ford Lincoln in Maryville, MO! Thank you to Jeremy, Austin, and Rick! The wait was totally worth it.

IMG_2556.jpeg
IMG_2555.jpeg
IMG_2554.jpeg
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg
IMG_2551.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2547.jpeg
Just checking in, have you gotten your $2500 rebate yet?

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. Instead of complaining you made it happen.

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checking in, have you gotten your $2500 rebate yet?
Not yet. I think my ordering dealer screwed up when canceling so now itā€™s in Fordā€™s hands. They are looking into it and should get it taken care of.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not yet. I think my ordering dealer screwed up when canceling so now itā€™s in Fordā€™s hands. They are looking into it and should get it taken care of.
Hope so, I'm still trying to get mine also.

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good one, that's funny!!!

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope so, I'm still trying to get mine also.
Yeah weā€™ll see how this goesā€¦ this program rollout couldā€™ve been the worst Iā€™ve ever seen.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah weā€™ll see how this goesā€¦ this program rollout couldā€™ve been the worst Iā€™ve ever seen.
You ever get your $2500, I got my check direct from Ford today for the $2500 rebate.

OP
OP
DoubleH2016

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You ever get your $2500, I got my check direct from Ford today for the $2500 rebate.
Hey there- I still have yet to get my check. Seems like my ordering dealer messed up the process and I have a case currently opened with Ford since sometime in mid-February. Still have heard nothing and I have no idea where they are at with it. Hoping it gets resolved soon as Ford owes me $2500 @Ford Motor Company.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey there- I still have yet to get my check. Seems like my ordering dealer messed up the process and I have a case currently opened with Ford since sometime in mid-February. Still have heard nothing and I have no idea where they are at with it. Hoping it gets resolved soon as Ford owes me $2500 @Ford Motor Company.
I think mine was a combination of calling Ford a bunch of times and hard work by the dealer. It seems like it depends a lot on the dealer, mine told me they had to keep pushing for it until Ford approved it. Stay on top of your dealer, good luck!

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice. Enjoy her