Sponsored

If you're out there bucking and ducking...

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are THAT worries about people "touching your stuff" you probably shouldn't be out in public.

If you think your car, truck, bronco isn't touched a lot by people an things out in public, you are delusional.
Who in the world goes around touching cars?

This thread is crazy. 😁
Sponsored

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Putting crap on someone else’s car is absolutely littering.

keep your hands and your crap to yourself. Simple stuff.
I’m gonna go around and start leaving half empty Baja Fresh cups on everyone’s Bronco. Just a little thing I do to put a smile on people’s faces.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who in the world goes around touching cars?

This thread is crazy. 😁
You dont think your vehicle in a public lot gets touched?

Maybe it's intentional. Maybe it's just accidental. Park your car and watch for a while. I guarantee it's get touched. Brushed against. Rubbed on. Whatever.

It's out in the public. People do weird stuff. If that notion bothers you to such a degree, I'd suggest the only way to really prevent it is to not go out in public. 🤷

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never been bucked but when the day comes I hope it is nice girl

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Maybe it's intentional. Maybe it's just accidental. Park your car and watch for a while. I guarantee it's get touched. Brushed against. Rubbed on. Whatever.

It's out in the public. People do weird stuff. If that notion bothers you to such a degree, I'd suggest the only way to really prevent it is to not go out in public. 🤷
I didn’t say it bothered me nor would I park my car and watch it for a while. I’m not insane. Up until now I was under the assumption that everyone just left everyone else’s vehicle alone to the best of their ability.

Seems like that idea is a bridge too far for some of you and you just HAVE to touch and involve yourselves with other peoples stuff… on purpose.

Keep your eyes peeled for Baja Fresh cups on your hood. That was me.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't own any toys and haven't since I was a child, in both mind and body. 🤷‍♂️
So this isn’t you? Playing in the mud with your big-boy toy?

Ford Bronco If you're out there bucking and ducking... B4440A28-509D-40EB-AABE-7ABBB369F20A

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco If you're out there bucking and ducking... B4440A28-509D-40EB-AABE-7ABBB369F20A
"big-boy toy"? Like I'm a toddler or something?
That's my old Mercedes. I called it "my truck" or "my mercedes" or "my gwagen".

Last I checked a valid state issued license, state motor vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance are required to drive on public roads. Not something a child is legally allowed to do.
FYI, that is a public road in VT.

I think you are conflating play, "to engage in sport or recreation" with toy, "something for a child to play with".

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An ex-Israeli commando wrote a book a few years back about how odd it is for non-Americans to come here and see the obstacle course races like Spartan and Tough Mudder, that while others do other things with their lives including train to defend their homes, Americans get visceral enjoyment out of cosplaying danger where there isn't any.

Makes me think about those folks 100 years back that trekked across the states and territories, no or few highways, in Model A's over rutted, muddy, miserable roads. 4x4's hadn't even been invented. And here we are enjoying what our forebears probably looked at in severe trepidation. And we're excited!

There are worse things in life than a rubber duck on a "man's mobile" that's supposed to be covered in mud most of the time anyhow. This all sounds seems a little rich, is all I'm saying.

Sponsored

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Last I checked a valid state issued license, state motor vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance are required to drive on public roads. Not something a child is legally allowed to do.

I think you are conflating play, "to engage in sport or recreation" with toy, "something for a child to play with".
😂

Are we on tik-toc or something?

“I’m a toy dad.”

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bro our off roaders are toys. Get out of here with tO eNgaGe iN SpOrT oR ReCrEaTiOn.

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some would be appalled at what happens when you leave the top or doors off.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some would be appalled at what happens when you leave the top or doors off.
Damn, made me think of that one time late at night in Seattle when I was in my cousin's minivan with her ex-Recon husband and a vagrant walked up and started pissing on his back bumper. First time I ever saw a camera on a car (this was a while ago).

He didn't get out and kick any ass, he just got out and asked the guy nicely to move on, then got in and told me, y'know some people suffer in life.

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks