Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This. Need to understand time stamp don’t mean crap as a whole, only against others at your dealer.
[/QUOTE]

that seems to be the way, you get in line at your dealer of choice and if your order is early you'll get it early.
Which is why I never made the jump to Granger or any of those large discount dealers, the allocations won't play well with that. I hope I'm in this year's allocations with my dealer, night one reservation, but they haven't told me where I'm at. I'll know by May when I can expect my ride.

I'd not want to be a late in the year order at Granger or any of the other discount shops, might not even get one next year to drive off the lot...
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
I ordered a FE opening night I have a priority 01 code. I was called with a june 28 build date and recieved my VIN#. Pretty excited.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Think they will hit close the 60k still for MY21? (assuming MI can get their COVID crap under control)
Baring unforeseen circumstances, I imagine they'll get really close to it.

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those who received Vin numbers, does your order info on ford.com show a different status?

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...mikes mom is a June build....

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, I should have known better;

Badlands
4dr
Sasquatch
Auto
2.7L
A51
Lux
MIC

A few of the deadly sins ordered.

I have the exact same build as above (ok...I am sure a small detail or two is different...but the major packages are exactly the same name). July 14 reservation, January 21 Order. Dealer said I am in their top 10 allocation, in North Atlanta, but I so far have not received anything from Ford....
My point: Patterns are hard to figure out... lots of variables.

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the exact same build as above (ok...I am sure a small detail or two is different...but the major packages are exactly the same name). July 14 reservation, January 21 Order. Dealer said I am in their top 10 allocation, in North Atlanta, but I so far have not received anything from Ford....
My point: Patterns are hard to figure out... lots of variables.
He's a priority order. That's the pattern.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raskew

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He's a priority order. That's the pattern.
If you are insinuating that I was given priority order at my dealership. You would be incorrect.

I am in Canada, which may make a difference.

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a sneaky suspicion that my choice of dealer is coming back to bite me. Sounds like their allocation is 40 and they have 45 day 1 orders. In speaking with them and their failure to disclose what number I am tells me I'm at the bottom of the list. Had I chosen another dealer I'd probably have a Vin by now

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any of you guys know anybody in the OKC area at Reynolds Ford? These guys are my selected dealership and I'm not happy with my dealership selection as of now. Each time I call, I make it a point to ask the following, how many were you guys allotted, can you tell me what place in line I'm in, any new news on your guy's end about the Bronco? They respond, Our Ford Rep isn't here today, or we'll have to get info from our rep, we haven't heard anything yet or we don't know.... I'm just getting a little impatient with this reservation process. Thanks guys!

Boomer Sooner!

My info
Reservation date: July/16/20
Ordered: Jan/22/21
Trim: WildTrak, Antimatter Blue, 4DR, MIC hardtop, Lux
I was originally reserved with them but I moved dealers. I sent several emails and they only responded to one about pricing and said "we don't know yet". So I was outta there! There's an OKC thread someplace here. You may get more answers there.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was originally reserved with them but I moved dealers. I sent several emails and they only responded to one about pricing and said "we don't know yet". So I was outta there! There's an OKC thread someplace here. You may get more answers there.
Okay thank you, unfortunately I think I'm to late to make a transfer. Who did you end up going with?
Sponsored