First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Speculation. I think that we will all see an E mail from Ford like when they E Mailed us about our reservations, order and the delay. And probably all get it about the same time, once they have scheduled production- based on availability of parts, delays of certain parts, chips, etc.

All I have is:

Time stamp reservation (from Ford)
Confirmed Order (From Ford after my dealer entered it in)
Delay E mail (From Ford) and that we all will be getting the headliner and other driving school freebie.

I won't believe anything until I receive an E Mail from Ford.
Sponsored

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We just received the same call! 4 door First Edition with black interior. 6/21/2021 build date !
That sounds like good news. I have the same specs. I hope to hear something this week.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Speculation. I think that we will all see an E mail from Ford like when they E Mailed us about our reservations, order and the delay. And probably all get it about the same time, once they have scheduled production- based on availability of parts, delays of certain parts, chips, etc.

All I have is:

Time stamp reservation (from Ford)
Confirmed Order (From Ford after my dealer entered it in)
Delay E mail (From Ford) and that we all will be getting the headliner and other driving school freebie.

I won't believe anything until I receive an E Mail from Ford.
Oh you mean this confirmed email? https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-for-production-email-coming-april-15.15191/

No need to speculate.

OP
OP
Raskew

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats from a fellow canuck,if you feel the need a roadtrip to northern Alberta would be nice in summer. 🇨🇦 :cool:
Thanks.

Was there last October, spent time in Banff, Jasper, and Fort Vermillion.

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We just received the same call! 4 door First Edition with black interior. 6/21/2021 build date !
I seen in your profile your from jenks? I live in bixby/BA. Did you go through Bill knight? They told me I was in the first 20.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone is upset now after switching to Granger, then I don't think they understood the situation and how this would play out. I believe anyone that transferred or setup their reservation through them knew exactly what was likely to happen, which is a little longer wait for their Bronco.

There has been so much discussion about this very topic, that if someone is/was more concerned about getting the Bronco in the first wave, they should've found a dealer other than Granger/Stephens/Laura/Philly dealer. Part of the deal.

Happy for the OP! Enjoy the process and getting your ride!

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
And you’re in Canada?

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got off a call from my dealership. They called me! (First time for everything) They advised me that Ford is telling them that I'm going to be a June build!!!

I don't mind telling you that my heart beat went up a couple of beats as I felt the excitement, but then thought of this forum and all the dealers that have passed on mis-information. So i'm trying my best to temper my excitement.

If true, I would assume if I'm a June build, I will see my Bronco 2 months after, so say August?

I hope it's true.

Updated with more info: I was a July 17th reservation, I've never seen a time stamp. I ordered January 20th.
well thank god they didn’t tell you it was coming in September

🍺🍺

SaudiBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmm. Another one from Canada. Wonder if Canada is the test group.
I placed my order last week, and my dealer told me I will get it on the 14th of September!
Taking into consideration that shipping containers takes at least 45 days between the two countries, I think we getting those broncos used for preproduction testing 😅

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep in mind he's in Canada. Could be different there. Not as many reservations.
I'm a July 14th very early morning reservation (2am local Halifax ,NS) so about about 5 hrs into launch. Haven't heard anything yet, 4dr wildtrak as is with high package.... hopefully ford reaches out tomorrow since the only email I got since the launch was the one 2 days ago about the free headliner which the US got weeks ago.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You're with the same dealer I am, and their communications have been utter trash. I told the manager about the link to register to see them in May, and he said he'd email all the reservation holders with that info. That was over a week ago, with no email.
They also refuse to tell buyers where they're at in the allocation list. I'm one of five buyers with an order code starting with a zero, and that's the most I've got out of my sales guy.
What was your timestamp? Mine was 8:07ET and I'm 10114.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is great news! I have the 4 door FE with black interior also in lightning blue. I reserved it about 15 minutes after the reveal.
I hope to be joining you soon !! I was worried the black interior would push us back to August September !
Sponsored