Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP had to be a troll post, that is basically stock
Yeah, I don't do that much off-road....over fields setting up deer stands and over pastures and some mudded roads prairie doggin'. So far. Got a Jeep buddy who's going to get me 'out there'. So I've got no interest in changing lift, suspension, wheels...the Grabbers are awesome as are the steelies. Bumper is ok. Already lost out great foglights when they changed the bumper on the BD without prior notification. Got some of my money back and settled for the S3's, which seem great.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unbelievable. Every accessory bought since Thanksgiving (when i was supposed to deliver in December...) has been installed. I have nothing in my possession left. Now what?
I'm not sure where you're going with this post? Just bored?

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure where you're going with this post? Just bored?
Yeah, suddenly I have all this time on my hands and nothing on the wish list to shop for!!! I don't know what to do with it, after two years of waiting, a year of tracking, six months of re-ordering and acquiring accessories.....hard to imagine I might be 'there' now...

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get a Gen 1 Bronco that needs a little bit of work and restore it. Can't go wrong if you can do the work yourself. And either keep it or make a profit. I have seen a few for mid 30's on Bring A Trailer. Basic mechanical work, lot of sanding, grinding, priming and painting, some body work. This is what I would do if I had little bit of cash, the time and most important a place to work on it.

I tried to restore a 66 a few years ago just before prices went crazy on them. I nabbed one for 11K, but long story short got so ripped off by a body shop for thousands of $$. I had a shop put in all new drive train and bought all new body panels but could not find anyone to do the assembly and welding. In desperation I tried to do it myself in a small condo, tiny garage violating every rule, completely failed and end up pretty much giving it away.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unbelievable. Every accessory bought since Thanksgiving (when i was supposed to deliver in December...) has been installed. I have nothing in my possession left. Now what?
I did the same thing. Bronco came in and within a week....all my mods were installed. What to do: keep trolling the internet for more ideas. Last week I ordered the BuiltRight metal Mollee panels. Last night, the BroncoBuster tie rod reinforcers. There is ALWAYS something to add!!!!! Your VISA Company will love you!

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did the same thing. Bronco came in and within a week....all my mods were installed. What to do: keep trolling the internet for more ideas. Last week I ordered the BuiltRight metal Mollee panels. Last night, the BroncoBuster tie rod reinforcers. There is ALWAYS something to add!!!!! Your VISA Company will love you!
Yeah, after seeing the deer/Bronco pix, would love a good bully bar that attaches from underneath. The 'capable' bumper isn't capable of much.

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's the saddest thing I've read here!

Use it, make some new friends if need be!

Get out there and use it!

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lugnuts now black. Fogs now @Diode Dynamics s3 in yellow.... Happy. Happy.
Funny you mentioned the lug nuts, I haven't seen too many others talking about that. I'm also going with black because Sasquatch, but I'm just replacing the lugs because I'm absolutely done dealing with Ford's *doo doo* two-piece lug nuts swelling and being awful.

What about interior lighting, OP? Cargo area, or just those ones that go under the seats? There's a hefty thread here about that. Stereo? Underhood stuff if you work on your own, like the hood lift struts or (i'm starting to repeat myself here but) lights...

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny you mentioned the lug nuts, I haven't seen too many others talking about that. I'm also going with black because Sasquatch, but I'm just replacing the lugs because I'm absolutely done dealing with Ford's *doo doo* two-piece lug nuts swelling and being awful.

What about interior lighting, OP? Cargo area, or just those ones that go under the seats? There's a hefty thread here about that. Stereo? Underhood stuff if you work on your own, like the hood lift struts or (i'm starting to repeat myself here but) lights...
Once it gets darker around here in Chicagoland, which won't be long, then I'll see what I need to add to cargo lighting. But I'm inclined to just stick a portable one with a magnet/velcro that can be recharged.

and while I have exceedingly expensive hifi equipment...I'm 68 now, so not much benefit in upping the on board stereo. Beth Hart still sounds amazing to me! lol

Might stick the hood lift in there, I do like the Redline I think it is. There will always be a few odds and ends. Black bronco is on its way, just covered the F### them emblem on the back with StickerFab's dark smoke...bye bye F. lol. Great vehicle, can't stand the company.

It's all about making ourselves happy....oh, and waiting for those @ORACLE Lighting new tails!!!

AND I've got Forscan work to do once I have a buddy who knows it....the double honk, the buleep bullep bulleep bullep when you start up......argh!

Sponsored

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Donate it to someone who wants a Bronco, maybe... So many people still left hanging.

Sponsored