Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dropped Lux on my order, wanted it mostly for the stereo upgrade and heated steering wheel. Not a huge fan of the adaptive cruise. I think I can improve the stereo myself and there are hacks to get Siri to work the garage door. Gloves still work to keep my hands warm. Overall I can live without it. One other consideration is that if you donā€™t want to keep your current order you can use the $2500 to offset the cost, assuming this is a new Bronco you are buying.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Buy the 22 and leave the order as is. If it comes in make the decision then. You wonā€™t lose money on the 22 if you decide to sell later. Every day without a bronco is a day you are not getting back.

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

buy it, and once you have have your current order, sell it, make sure they dont void your order

OP
OP
Buford

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't do it!
The adaptive cruise control is amazing. I can't drive without it anymore hah.
Adaptive cruise control, can't drive without it? What in gods green earth, some people will never know what it was like to not have power steering, USB ports, stereo, radial tires, a dimmer switch located on the floor pan, vapor lock, geez! LOL!!!

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adaptive cruise control, can't drive without it? What in gods green earth, some people will never know what it was like to not have power steering, USB ports, stereo, radial tires, a dimmer switch located on the floor pan, vapor lock, geez! LOL!!!
Ford Bronco I'm torn Screenshot_20230127-194439

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can u find the build date? It seems 2022's delivered after spring of '22 don't have the issues that 2021's and early 2022's had - especially with the MICs.

My .02 is that all the "bells and and whistles" are overrated on this vehicle anyways. It has the build quality of a $30k vehicle.
I feel like it feels like a solid high end vehicle if you get all the upgrade packages. Personally think itā€™s built very utility like so itā€™s not exactly perfect interior like a Tesla or a new limited edition f150 but itā€™s good enough for me till hopefully I drive it into 200k+

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PULL THE TRIGGER! FFS have you not witnessed every broken promise Ford has made?!? A partial Bronco you can buy today is better than a dream Bronco Ford can cancel tomorrow. Buy it. Now.

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it also comes down to how your dealer stands with allocations and where you are in line with your dealer. I have a WT with all the deadly sins on order with Long McArthur Ford and Tim Bartz seems to think it will get built this year because of where they are with allocations and looking at the percentage of WT's being built this year and the number of WT orders LM have falls within the percentage. If you are with someone like Granger I'd probably just go ahead and buy the Bronco in hand.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buy it! I have a WT Lux ordered and I don't think there's any way I'll get it this year. The only thing I'm willing to drop is the Lux. I found a 22 WT with Mid and bought it. No regrets!

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
oh trust me I know that and with the deadly sins its very unlikely I would get one in 2023.
honestly I think its a bunch of bull. My dealer ordered a WT in Jan and its build date is feb 26th. They placed the order for this WT a month ago and you cant get one after waiting years? total bs I wouldnt change a thing on my order.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd buy it. I should ad my favorite phrase to my signature: Having a Bronco is more than half the battle. The only similarities between my order and the Bronco I bought are 4d, mic top, v6 Mid. I'm very happy with my Big Bend Squatch.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the deadliest of sins on order since March of 2020. 2 Dr Wildtrack with LUX Package and Towing. Ive denied changing my order through the whole process and even now only slightly considering dropping just the LUX. But I don't even want to do that.

Now Ive found a 2022 sitting at a dealer lot and it has all the bells and whistles but LUX. I have gotten agreement on decent pricing. (Not the price protected amount I have if I was able to get my order) but decent pricing.

Im not in a hurry or in dire need of a new car which is why Ive waited this long. Im questioning if I should pull the trigger on this one because of all the issues I've read on here they are having with their Broncos.
Hard top issues, Transmission issues etc.

The only positive is the guarantee I get the car and if my order goes into 2024 then no idea what the new pricing will be. I might be paying 5K or more for the same vehicle.

Im stuck on what to do. Are the issues and back ordered parts to repair the issues worth it? Or just wait til FORD gets their shit together, fixes these problems and hope price increase in 2024 isn't drastic.
Good luck getting price protection. Delivered 1/16 and still sitting at dealership, not honoring price protection. Just saying if a good price donā€˜t wait on any guarantees form Ford or your dealer.
Sponsored