Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, they are proud of that thing aren't they. It needs some kind of top on it so it behaves like a drawer. That would also allow you to have storage space above it. Here is another one:

Double-2.jpg

* Accessories not included...
Right where I am. I need to be able to secure rifles from time to time. Not enough width given for that....so that leaves me going length from seat backs...
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Man, they are proud of that thing aren't they. It needs some kind of top on it so it behaves like a drawer. That would also allow you to have storage space above it. Here is another one:

Double-2.jpg

* Accessories not included...
:p:p:p What in the world is that and where do I get one????

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your welcome, it took years of experience and knowledge to learn how to use Google search for images. Since the BN interns have not gained that experience yet I present you with the two images to fill in the blanks. (/s) ?

24572569_678138243074475_7488828664857117242_n-jpg.jpg

bronco_4dr_features_12-jpg.jpg
Something wrong. The measurement thread shows 6' + from back of front seat to tailgate. Yet the slider is only 1' 3"? Which means the floor up to there is nearly 5"? I don't think so.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beginning to think that original launch video may have been the biggest troll of all time. Literally half of what they show you can't buy or is late availability. The mismanagement of this launch is of epic proportions. R&D just crushed the design. After that it just seem like fail after fail after fail. From the interior design people, to the marketing department (cough, Bronco Nation, cough), to communications, sourcing, and leadership have let them down.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beginning to think that original launch video may have been the biggest troll of all time. Literally half of what they show you can't buy or is late availability. The mismanagement of this launch is of epic proportions. R&D just crushed the design. After that it just seem like fail after fail after fail. From the interior design people, to the marketing department (cough, Bronco Nation, cough), to communications, sourcing, and leadership have let them down.
So that's the problem: BN is the marketing dept????!!!! Oh man.

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the amount of times I need those tools (I have never needed them yet. Knock on wood) I'm ok with having something over it that takes me a couple minutes to pull out. It's not like the tail-tray is welded in.
Oh yeah I'm sure it's not welded in but still a real pain in the dick. Even if it's bolted ya gotta have that stuff at the ready. But not a huge issue.

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is BN at it’s finest. I laughed so hard my eyes teared up. Thanks, I needed that.
A true train wreck. Was at the super celebration East and some 35 year old frat boy started trying to talk politics with me. I am dying laughing at their post too! ?

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sadly, this is one of those options i think i will wait on!!!!
See you in 2023 Badlands Bronco:-((
It was the straw that broke the camels back for me too. They have just under delivered on so many things that they advertised that there’s no way I’m not gonna wait

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It was the straw that broke the camels back for me too. They have just under delivered on so many things that they advertised that there’s no way I’m not gonna wait
But wait, theres more, every dealer is throwing in a free case of jumbo drinking straws for those that don't cancel.

Ford Bronco Image: Late Availability Tailgate Tray 1605321247346

Last edited:

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But wait, theres more, every dealer is throwing in a free case of jumbo drinking straws for those that don't cancel.

Ford Bronco Image: Late Availability Tailgate Tray 1605321247346
You forgot the disclaimer...
*Not available at California Ford Dealers. Any smart consumer who bought out of state shall have their straws confiscated upon entry into California and the Bronco impounded till “By September”.

And we all know how long “By September” can be.
Sponsored