Sponsored

In need of a hose for my pressure washer.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just like the title says, I bought one last year from Amazon that was never kink. It doesn't kink, but it stay coiled up all the freaking time and it drives me crazy. It's almost unusable to this point, so I'm looking for recommendations for a replacement.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like the title says, I bought one last year from Amazon that was never kink. It doesn't kink, but it stay coiled up all the freaking time and it drives me crazy. It's almost unusable to this point, so I'm looking for recommendations for a replacement.
Flexzilla

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second the Flexzilla - Best hose I‘ve ever owned and never kinks. Easy to coil up and seems like a very good quality that will last. I’ve had mine for a couple years with no issue.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I recall correctly, Uberflex and Flexzilla are the same hose, same patent #'s, it's an excellent hose ... buy whichever is cheaper.

I think I jumped up to a 3/8 hose X 50' (9.5mm x 15.24m). For general purpose car washing, they suggest volume in the 2gpm range and really not more than 1000psi.
The smaller 1/4" hoses will really choke your pump down when you jump up in length.
Use a larger tip size to bring pressure down and volume up, the larger hose will allow the higher volume ... all of this is pump dependent also. The pump can only do so much....

Now I wish I had a thinner but still very flexible whip hose right at the wand, just for easier maneuverability.
Sponsored