Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2-door BadSquach was originally scheduled for the week of 6/19. I logged on today to check and the tracker officially shows in production. I'm so pumped.
My question is, do you think she will be here (I live in Mi) by the 6th or 7th of July? I'm headed to the Outer Banks the 7th - 11th and planning to take my Subie, but I'd love to take my Bronco.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the blend date on your window sticker, that’s the most important date, mine is 6/19 and I’m in production. You can also join us over at the 6/19 build week thread to discuss how our build week is progressing.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine switched to “in production” about a week prior to my 4/11 blend date as well. Unfortunately, it hasn’t changed since, and I’m still waiting. Hope you get a better roll of the dice!

OP
OP
I.Vegabond

I.Vegabond

Badlands
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the blend date on your window sticker, that’s the most important date, mine is 6/19 and I’m in production. You can also join us over at the 6/19 build week thread to discuss how our build week is progressing.
I had to look really hard to find this, it's 6/19 also! I'm still finding my way around everything, so I will definitely look for that thread, thanks!
Sponsored