First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed today, the install was simple. But, for me the pattern shines way too high, and doesn’t seem like a fog pattern. They light up the whole house across the street up to the roof, basically more like high beam/driving lights than fog lights. Other fogs I’ve had in the past had a pretty crisp cutoff line at the top, but not on these. The solution of taking the assembly apart to install washers seems unreasonable, and if I had a wish/suggestion it would be to have a way to manually adjust or aim them without taking them apart to add washers. I was nervous about this to begin with, but was sucked in by the price and the clean look while installed.
All that said, they do look great, but I’ll use them as driving lights instead of fogs most likely.
Same here... aside from the powder coating issues that seem pretty common, these really do look great and were easy to install. But the first time I used them at night, they just spray light all over the place like a high beam. After the first few oncoming cars cars flashed me I just shut them off. Not really crazy about taking them apart and putting washers in. I'm not sure that would help much anyway because it's not really a focused beam. I guess I'll just use them as driving lights also until I find something better.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed today and the passenger side will not come on no matter what I do. Driver comes on. I tried wiring just the passenger to the aux c to see if that would work and no dice. Have to fuck with it more tomorrow. Has anyone had an assembly straight not work?

Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Hanible

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you use theese with the factory switches, I saw the install instructions had its own switch, would rather use the pre-wired factory aux

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you use theese with the factory switches, I saw the install instructions had its own switch, would rather use the pre-wired factory aux
Yes, you can. Installed mine to AUX 2 this past weekend. Basically you just cut out the switch that comes with the harness.

Helpful video:

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for this. I already have the Oracle lighted bronco grill letters and trying to decide whether to just link into the existing run or make a new run from the grill. This is helpful.

Yes, you can. Installed mine to AUX 2 this past weekend. Basically you just cut out the switch that comes with the harness.

Helpful video:

BrandiwineOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed today, the install was simple. But, for me the pattern shines way too high, and doesn’t seem like a fog pattern. They light up the whole house across the street up to the roof, basically more like high beam/driving lights than fog lights. Other fogs I’ve had in the past had a pretty crisp cutoff line at the top, but not on these. The solution of taking the assembly apart to install washers seems unreasonable, and if I had a wish/suggestion it would be to have a way to manually adjust or aim them without taking them apart to add washers. I was nervous about this to begin with, but was sucked in by the price and the clean look while installed.
All that said, they do look great, but I’ll use them as driving lights instead of fogs most likely.
I'm in the same boat as you on this. Installed mine, super simple, but the pattern was way too high. Almost in the same area as the headlights and will need some serious adjusting to make them functional fogs, which is the reason I purchased them. Trying to figure how to do the adjustments to bring the pattern down now.

Sponsored

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as you on this. Installed mine, super simple, but the pattern was way too high. Almost in the same area as the headlights and will need some serious adjusting to make them functional fogs, which is the reason I purchased them. Trying to figure how to do the adjustments to bring the pattern down now.
Let me know if you try the washer thing and if it works out. I haven’t had time.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got ‘em installed this morning

3540EE01-718D-4388-A298-BD079715C481.jpeg

60738574-6356-4ABD-9644-981A69316951.jpeg

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should I be concerned @ORACLE Lighting ?
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 3B38EB10-6E17-4450-B4BC-6F3D9359E8BE

Driver side for comparison purposes.
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting D132085A-7CDF-4A28-BB24-AE980381422C

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Should I be concerned @ORACLE Lighting ?
Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting D132085A-7CDF-4A28-BB24-AE980381422C

Driver side for comparison purposes.
Surface condensation on the inside of the lenses is normal as differing temperatures inside vs outside will cause any moist air trapped inside to evaporate. There are vents on the back of each headlight that will allow this to dissipate over time.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

here's my install notes.

• lights are way too bright for street. period.
  • had a few chips, don't care. they are tucked in the fogs.
  • as noted below did not run under the skid, way better coming straight up and cutting the wire shorter.
  • impressed with the design and value. well done oracle!

• 1-2 hour install including bsing and stopping a few times.
  • breaking the bolts in the mod bumper free is a pia. you will need leverage. they are drilled a little strange too; just make sure they are aligned when putting back in.
  • wiring
    • i cut both harnesses (after pulling them up) to the appropriate length. basically, cut both connectors that go into the lights and make two wires; ditch the fuse and switch parts they include. see pics in this thread.
    • i ran both sides towards the outermost part of bay straight up and cut at the purple/grey wire by the fan and terminated both reds to purple/grey.
    • cut the blacks on both, combined, then grounded with the battery on the firewall.
    • connected the purple/grey to the yellow by the coolant.
    • taped the fuck out of the connectors and harness.
    • zipped the connector by the bolt on the side of the bumper, and a couple zips in the engine. for the wiring.
    • used heat shrink connectors.
    • why the fuck did ford give zero room or length for aux wiring? insane.
  • didn't realize aux shut off when vehicle is off. dislike that.
@ORACLE Lighting consider the following changes for rev2:
  1. make an easy kit to wire independently for different aux, or a way to set brightness at a minimum.
  2. make the ground wire longer on one of the cables. i combined but would have been easier if the long side was even longer to ground together instead of combining first.
  3. better packaging, although that is in the works.
  4. save yourself a few bucks and have customer select aux or toggle button. literally threw away the fuse and button (well, kept the actual fuse).
Sponsored