Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been touched on in other threads but I haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for.

I have a 4 door Badlands currently in production. When I ordered in January the in-vehicle storage bags were not available to add to the order (what my dealer told me, “we will just order through the parts dept when it gets closer”).
Now I’ve been trying to get them ordered so I have somewhere protected to store the doors when I receive the vehicle. After many back and forth emails including my sending links and pictures of what I am talking about, the dealer and their parts department have no idea how to get these for me. Apparently only garage storage bags are available through Ford accessories.
Can someone that has gotten these tell me how they did it? Or a dealer that has figured out how to get them outside of a new Bronco order?
Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same problem. I had them in my online order but when I converted over the phone with the dealer they either didn't convert or I forgot to tell him (totally possible... I didn't think it was a great system to have to do my build online, tweak it with all the options, then have to verbally read it to my dealer over the phone... Too big a risk of miscommunication. Why weren't we just able to electronically submit our build?)

Anyway, I've been looking forever too and only see garage bags too. I asked the dealer but heard nothing back.

I can't imagine Ford won't be offering these? If they don't, what are the chances that some aftermarket company will?

Jim

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would not panic- I have a badlands and an FE on order. The bags come with the FE (well at least the front if I recall) I never plan on taking the doors. I will probably like some others selling the door bags.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LetRBuck,

Do you have a VIN? Who is your dealer? You need to call your dealer and tell them to add the door bags to your order. I am with Schomp Ford in Aurora and they added them for me and I am getting a 4 door soft top.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to add them to my Badlands order. There is a different code for them if you have a hard top vs a soft top. Kinda SOL if you have a VIN though. I haven't seen the onboard storage bags as a Ford accessory. Only in B&P and ordered with the vehicle.

EDIT: The soft top door bags are option 87D in the order guide, list $350

Sponsored
OP
OP
LetRBuck

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LetRBuck,

Do you have a VIN? Who is your dealer? You need to call your dealer and tell them to add the door bags to your order. I am with Schomp Ford in Aurora and they added them for me and I am getting a 4 door soft top.
Yes I have a VIN, it’s in production so I didn’t think changes would be wise at this point? Are you sure they aren’t the garage bags? Maybe I will ask my dealer to call Schomp because they are asking me how to order them.

OP
OP
LetRBuck

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same problem. I had them in my online order but when I converted over the phone with the dealer they either didn't convert or I forgot to tell him (totally possible... I didn't think it was a great system to have to do my build online, tweak it with all the options, then have to verbally read it to my dealer over the phone... Too big a risk of miscommunication. Why weren't we just able to electronically submit our build?)

Anyway, I've been looking forever too and only see garage bags too. I asked the dealer but heard nothing back.

I can't imagine Ford won't be offering these? If they don't, what are the chances that some aftermarket company will?

Jim
I don’t think it was your fault as my dealer tried but couldn’t add it. Agree the process seems antiquated.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe create a build that has them listed. Send that to a dealer for a DORA. Hopefully the past number for the door bags are on that. Take that part number to your slacking dealer.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realized the door bags were not on my order back in May. I asked my dealer immediately and was told he cannot add to or change the order. I was told to check with parts as it got closer. My bill date was July 2 but I'm stuck in production. Hoping for an update on Monday when the plant opens up again.

Jim

OP
OP
LetRBuck

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe create a build that has them listed. Send that to a dealer for a DORA. Hopefully the past number for the door bags are on that. Take that part number to your slacking dealer.
Ok will try that. Thanks!

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would not panic- I have a badlands and an FE on order. The bags come with the FE (well at least the front if I recall) I never plan on taking the doors. I will probably like some others selling the door bags.
Comes with 4 door bags.

OP
OP
LetRBuck

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok will try that. Thanks!
no go, still no clue. Will wait for after market or for Ford to offer it. So odd they don’t offer these as a part you can order

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

no go, still no clue. Will wait for after market or for Ford to offer it. So odd they don’t offer these as a part you can order
How about asking here if someone that wasn’t getting them would buy them for you? Also, if anyone has them already, ask them if there are part numbers on them. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t be available from parts, though they would probably be at least double the price compared to buying them with the vehicle.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This has been touched on in other threads but I haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for.

I have a 4 door Badlands currently in production. When I ordered in January the in-vehicle storage bags were not available to add to the order (what my dealer told me, “we will just order through the parts dept when it gets closer”).
Now I’ve been trying to get them ordered so I have somewhere protected to store the doors when I receive the vehicle. After many back and forth emails including my sending links and pictures of what I am talking about, the dealer and their parts department have no idea how to get these for me. Apparently only garage storage bags are available through Ford accessories.
Can someone that has gotten these tell me how they did it? Or a dealer that has figured out how to get them outside of a new Bronco order?
Hey there! I would like to see what I can do to help you get those door bags ASAP. To get things started, would you please send over a private message with your VIN?
Sponsored