First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fort Wayne here working with Max platt in kendaville said no ADM and waiting to find out about X plan.
Sponsored

BroncoJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Indiana peeps. I wanted to let you know that Don Hinds Ford in Fishers, IN is adding no markup/ADM and will also honor A,D,X and Z discount plans according to the owner.
I have a badlands reservation with them and they've been great so far. Can confirm looks like they will honor xplan and have no markup.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fort Wayne here working with Max platt in kendaville said no ADM and waiting to find out about X plan.
None of the Fort Wayne dealers are doing sticker or do you just like a smaller dealership? I'm hoping my Warsaw dealer, Rice Ford, will do the X-plan but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
None of the Fort Wayne dealers are doing sticker or do you just like a smaller dealership? I'm hoping my Warsaw dealer, Rice Ford, will do the X-plan but I haven't heard back from them yet.
I donā€™t really deal with dealerships here. Lots of dumb people who will pay what they want so they donā€™t bend on price. I was looking at a raptor at Max platt and they were very fair so I sent my order to them.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t really deal with dealerships here. Lots of dumb people who will pay what they want so they donā€™t bend on price. I was looking at a raptor at Max platt and they were very fair so I sent my order to them.
I gotcha. Yeah, haven't dealt much with them so I had no idea if they were decent or not.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I gotcha. Yeah, haven't dealt much with them so I had no idea if they were decent or not.
Their a small dealership. Weā€™ll see if they try to play the adm or not honor X plan. If so Iā€™ll move my order somewhere else. Ill make the drive to Missouri or Iowa if I canā€™t get a fair deal here.

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Southside of Indianapolis. Just placed reservation with Andy Mohr Ford. No ADM, but quoted MSRP. Anybody get quoted >MSRP or invoice? We have until October to switch.

Ozz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Greenfield. Reserved with Andy Mohr. Definitely not the closest dealership, but I've had good experience there.

Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Noblesville here. FIrst Edition reserved at Don Hinds Ford. Will be selling/trading in my Sahara unlimited.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fort Wayne.

EverettWhite

Badlands
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
everett.ventures
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

West Lafayette here - Mike Raisor has my order, thus far...
They've been just south of terrible. Day I preo'd my badlands, I got an automated email from them saying we see that you inquired about Ford Bronco, we don't have any on the lot. Sorry for the inconvenience. Haven't heard from them since, and refuse to reach out to them. If they want my business, they'll pursue the customer who's taken the first step.

Last edited:

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lafayette here. I'll check with my sales guy at Raisors to see what the deal is on pricing. First Edition and WildTrak reserved. Most likely just getting one, but you never know.

ponydanza

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic EX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jasper here. Wildtrak reserved with Jim O'Neal in Sellersburg. Went with them cause at the time I did the reservation it was the only dealer in IN that said they would accept X-Plan and no markups. Have been all-in on Area-51 since day one and settled on the four-door because the dog sometimes likes the window up and sometimes down. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Sponsored