First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 Diesel, 2021 Bronco, 1977 Porsche Targa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you taken a video yet of the SES9300AB? Curious as to how that compares to the SES9300...
We do have a video from our dyno testing, but not a street version. Randy is still editing that video and I'm sure he'll post it here soon.

The sound difference is small, but it is there becuase of the larger diameter mid-pipe included with the SES9300 Cat-back versus just SES9300AB axle back. They're basically the exact same exhaust, with the SES9300AB not including the mid-pipe.
Sponsored

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, I like the sound but I will have save my money for it. Waiting for updated sound clips.

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jay is there a discount code for Bronco 6G ?

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We do have a video from our dyno testing, but not a street version. Randy is still editing that video and I'm sure he'll post it here soon.

The sound difference is small, but it is there becuase of the larger diameter mid-pipe included with the SES9300 Cat-back versus just SES9300AB axle back. They're basically the exact same exhaust, with the SES9300AB not including the mid-pipe.
Sounds good. Getting ready to order a cat back system. Corsa is my top pick at this point. No rone and sounds great. Also price is good and sale right now through Lethal Performance. Was hoping to see Lethal Performance rate this dual cat back system before I decide. I am awaiting shipment of your CAI right now. Wouldn't mind this system to go with it, but need to be sure not too loud and no drone at cruising ! Convince me to go with your exhaust system. Lol

SaboTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea on when y'alls stock will be back up? I ordered on July 31st, and still haven't heard anything.
Sponsored