First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just learned yesterday that Ford engineering instructed my dealership to order the complete brake master Cylinder which includes the ABS Module ($2200 part) citing the parts manual error and for now, it needs to be replaced as a whole unit. They just ordered it and planning for install a week from Monday. Might want to advise your service department to see if they need to confirm with Ford
Sponsored

OP
OP
BlueBoy

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations on the extended warranty hook up!

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just learned yesterday that Ford engineering instructed my dealership to order the complete brake master Cylinder which includes the ABS Module ($2200 part) citing the parts manual error and for now, it needs to be replaced as a whole unit. They just ordered it and planning for install a week from Monday. Might want to advise your service department to see if they need to confirm with Ford
Did the ABS module replacement fix your issues? My dealer ordered the part and I’m going to schedule the service but just curious about your outcome.

OP
OP
BlueBoy

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Unfortunately in my case, problem still exists. It's been at the dealership 2 weeks now and they've reprogrammed all the modules and checked several connections. I'm waiting to hear back. Hopefully will have an answer soon

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unfortunately in my case, problem still exists. It's been at the dealership 2 weeks now and they've reprogrammed all the modules and checked several connections. I'm waiting to hear back. Hopefully will have an answer soon
Thanks and sorry to hear that!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBoy

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks, record snowfall here in California and was wanting to go play with the Bronco. Maybe this weekend

OP
OP
BlueBoy

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks and sorry to hear that!
Has your dash light issue been fixed? I was just asked by my dealership if I was communicating with someone in South Carolina about a similar issue they had and wanted to know if they had the same trim as me. What Bronco do you currently own so I can let them know? Hopefully yours is up and running Without issue. Mine is still there And they were looking at it today with the field service representative.

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has your dash light issue been fixed? I was just asked by my dealership if I was communicating with someone in South Carolina about a similar issue they had and wanted to know if they had the same trim as me. What Bronco do you currently own so I can let them know? Hopefully yours is up and running Without issue. Mine is still there And they were looking at it today with the field service representative.
First Edition with an 11/12 Blend date.

OP
OP
BlueBoy

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W