Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last night I installed the Baja Designs LP4‘S on my new Bronco. I got the lights from 4x4 truck LED’S and they came with an excellent in house wiring harness. I just changed out the ends to weather pak connectors. Labeled all my aux switches and installed weather pack connectors on them so I can change switches numbers easily if I want.

These are bright! Can’t wait to take off road at night to light up some trails.

The back lights are not very noticeable during the day, but provide a nice glow at night.

I also have the modular bumper 3 light setup, but am going to hold off on installing these. I have the old (last year’s version) of the BD SAE fog light, but plan on sending it in at the end of the month to upgrade to the new version. Once I get the new SAE’s back, I will install the set.

02BA00CE-DF34-409B-BA31-9571946860B0.jpeg

8116DFC0-0866-46F8-AC5F-7789EA09C5BC.jpeg
Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lp4 looks
Great

Slosh1

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you share some wiring pics? I’m installing my LP4s and I feel like I’m missing something. My kit came with the BD switch but I want to use the Bronco switches. Do you tie into the blue/white/black off the BD harness?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you share some wiring pics? I’m installing my LP4s and I feel like I’m missing something. My kit came with the BD switch but I want to use the Bronco switches. Do you tie into the blue/white/black off the BD harness?
Our A-Pillar Kits include brackets and our upfitter harness. Sounds like you might not have gotten an A-Pillar kit but just bought some LP4 instead?

So you'll need the following to complete your kit:

A-Pillar Brackets: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-a-pillar-ditch-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco-pair/

Harness: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...arness-2x-dt-4-pin-connectors-diode-dynamics/

When you place the order, put in the comments that it's for some LP4 lights, so that we send the correct harness. We don't sell our LP4 harness alone, it's part of our kit. So we change the 4-pin DT harness we sell prior to shipping it to work with the Baja Designs LP4 (Baja Designs LP4 have a different pin-out from Diode Dynamics is why)

Our complete A-Pillar kits are here though: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-a-pillar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-kr-off-road-brackets/

OP
OP
Bad Andy

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the special harness mentioned above from 4x4TruckLeds. It was very straight forward. The only difference is I changed the crimp on fittings to wearherpack fittings. But the crimp fittings will work fine.
Sponsored