Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very well made, Totally stainless steel.. Very easy to install and adjust tightness levels… Only thing I added was Stainless Steel airplane tie wire to the tiny locking pin… I also had the upper and lower brackets powdered coated black… I do tons of off road stuff on very tight trails, hopefully this will help keep the limbs off my windshield and help with pinstripes ..

IMG_4826.jpeg

IMG_4828.jpeg
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

how does this work with opening the hood? any interference?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very well made, Totally stainless steel.. Very easy to install and adjust tightness levels… Only thing I added was Stainless Steel airplane tie wire to the tiny locking pin… I also had the upper and lower brackets powdered coated black… I do tons of off road stuff on very tight trails, hopefully this will help keep the limbs off my windshield and help with pinstripes ..

Ford Bronco Installed Gearshade limb Risers. IMG_4828

Nice looking rig! Doesn't it only really help with limbs that might crack your windshield? I would think pinstriping is outside of the hood/windshield area.

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how does this work with opening the hood? any interference?
Yes, it takes a second to pull the pin and move them out of the way..I was concerned about that at first, then I realized how easy it is to remove them..

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking rig! Doesn't it only really help with limbs that might crack your windshield? I would think pinstriping is outside of the hood/windshield area.
It help keep the longer limbs off your hood which reduces pinstripes on that..My Bronco is already scratched to shit!!! I mainly bought them for windshield protection and getting slapped in the face when I have the windows down…. I’m not even sure how well they work, I will follow up after my off road trip this coming weekend..

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, it takes a second to pull the pin and move them out of the way..I was concerned about that at first, then I realized how easy it is to them..
yeah that's what I thought I was waiting for someone to make a set with some brackets that moves the upper mounting point out to the very outside edge of the corner of the window frame hoping then that the angle of the wire would not interfere with the edge of the hood. I may make a set of these myself if no companies decide to do it the right way.

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah that's what I thought I was waiting for someone to make a set with some brackets that moves the upper mounting point out to the very outside edge of the corner of the window frame hoping then that the angle of the wire would not interfere with the edge of the hood. I may make a set of these myself if no companies decide to do it the right way.
That would be awesome.. Keep me posted if you do my friend.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on doing something similar, but also want to integrate it with the Sunrider so limbs won't snag when I have it open.

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

What sliders are you running?

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a set of these too, but the detent ball fell out of the pin, and I like a dumbass tried to use them and the pin is now gone forever! I tried reaching out to Gearshade, but they haven't answered. Anybody got contact info for them? (Other than the email form they obviously don't check)

20230703_083648.jpg

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Goat Fab.. Love them, very Robust.. I have pushed them really hard so far on the rocks.. Definitely recommend them.

Ford Bronco Installed Gearshade limb Risers. 20230703_083648
Sweet - nice to see you’ve actually put them through their pace. Do they make for a decent step?

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet - nice to see you’ve actually put them through their pace. Do they make for a decent step?
Yes, they work find for me, my wife has no complaints getting in or out either.

Reactions: LCW
OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a set of these too, but the detent ball fell out of the pin, and I like a dumbass tried to use them and the pin is now gone forever! I tried reaching out to Gearshade, but they haven't answered. Anybody got contact info for them? (Other than the email form they obviously don't check)

Ford Bronco Installed Gearshade limb Risers. 20230703_083648
Looks like you can call them at this number my friend..

IMG_4830.png