First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
look closely at these pics. You can see the same part that’s on your light mounted to bracket.
Ford Bronco Installed KC Apollo Pros today! BF23A320-E3B8-4AC7-8AEC-FB692F23B3B9
Ford Bronco Installed KC Apollo Pros today! 255466B2-B193-4C71-999D-668AB1B36DB1
Sponsored

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s the same. You have the hinge, and that bottom L shaped piece with the large bolt. That will bolt to the bracket, and then you remove both of the accessory screws and mount bracket there and replace screws. It raises the lights and puts them to the side so not in the way of antenna etc.
Gotcha. Thanks. I thought it swapped the mount with the bracket. I’ll pass on the free set, but really appreciate the offer!

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! I put rigid ones on last night. Simple and straightforward

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

WoolyGoat

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Incredibly simple using Bronco upfitter switches!

You literally cut off half of the wiring harness, and you don’t use the relay. Simply tie the 2 red positives together to the preferred aux switch wire by firewall; and attached ground to the point right next to it. So fast and easy! No fighting getting things through firewall is amazing.

Had some wire cover laying around and covered the wires behind the lights with it and it turned out great!
Ford Bronco Installed KC Apollo Pros today! E30BFCAE-8F0B-4704-BFF7-C88442E1FE63
Ford Bronco Installed KC Apollo Pros today! E30BFCAE-8F0B-4704-BFF7-C88442E1FE63

Part of harness and parts I didn’t use above ^
I just picked up these lights. What is that bracket mount? Light kit didn’t have one. Thank you!

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You literally cut off half of the wiring harness, and you don’t use the relay. Simply tie the 2 red positives together to the preferred aux switch wire by firewall; and attached ground to the point right next to it. So fast and easy! No fighting getting things through firewall is amazing.

Had some wire cover laying around and covered the wires behind the lights with it and it turned out great!

Part of harness and parts I didn’t use above ^
Why remove the relay? I just got a set of lights that have their own switch with a relay and I’m trying to figure out how to only replace the switches.

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just picked up these lights. What is that bracket mount? Light kit didn’t have one. Thank you!
Ditch mounts by KC. I actually still have a brand new set in the box I’m not using.

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why remove the relay? I just got a set of lights that have their own switch with a relay and I’m trying to figure out how to only replace the switches.
These lights didn’t require relay when in use with upfitter.

WoolyGoat

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ditch mounts by KC. I actually still have a brand new set in the box I’m not using.
Thank you. Actually, after I asked you on here, I found them on Amazon priced at $60. I went to the hardware store and bought a $20 piece of steel and some paint and made my own pair.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you. Actually, after I asked you on here, I found them on Amazon priced at $60. I went to the hardware store and bought a $20 piece of steel and some paint and made my own pair.
Yeah I was gonna say 30 shipped they yours to get them out of my garage lol. Don’t even have a bronco anymore 😂

WoolyGoat

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I was gonna say 30 shipped they yours to get them out of my garage lol. Don’t even have a bronco anymore 😂
Ha! I appreciate the gesture man. The other night when I came home with the lights, my buddies were just like “why don’t we just make some brackets?” For what these things sell for at market value I gotta just start a bracket business lol.
Sponsored