Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hammer built with their Rotopax mount.. 3 gallon Rotopax. I bought the locking Rotopax mount, very noisy every single bump you hit, take out the locking mechanism and then you don’t hear anything.
Sponsored

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are never going to take it off road it will never rub without a level kit..Just depends on what you are using your Bronco for.. This is talking Sasquatch height to start with.

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really happy how everything turned out on my Bad/Sqauch . I never used balance beads before, No tire shakes or anything, rides very smooth. Everything went very well installing the Bushing and the sleeves. I would say the job is an easy 2 on a 1-5 scale..I’m supposed to do AOAA this Saturday and then Run Vermont blue trails on Memorial Day to test everything out. I will do a trail report with lots of pictures and videos mid next week.. My build is almost complete now, still need roof lights, front winch bumper and rear bumper in the near future.

IMG_4591.jpeg

IMG_4588.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg

IMG_4586.jpeg

IMG_4585.jpeg

img_4592-jpeg.jpg

IMG_4583.jpeg

IMG_4581.jpeg

IMG_4582.jpeg
beautiful. any rubbings with stock suspension?

Sponsored
OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

beautiful. any rubbings with stock suspension?
No rubbing testing on my property, went over some rocks, trees, tested on some big stumps at full lock… I will be doing some real testing this weekend on some hard blue- easy black trails to see if I have to make any more adjustments to it.. I will keep you updated.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Really happy how everything turned out on my Bad/Sqauch . I never used balance beads before, No tire shakes or anything, rides very smooth. Everything went very well installing the Bushing and the sleeves. I would say the job is an easy 2 on a 1-5 scale..I’m supposed to do AOAA this Saturday and then Run Vermont blue trails on Memorial Day to test everything out. I will do a trail report with lots of pictures and videos mid next week.. My build is almost complete now, still need roof lights, front winch bumper and rear bumper in the near future.
IMG_4581.jpeg
IMG_4582.jpeg
Hey, wondering the exact rim dimensions, are these 17's or 18's, by 8.5 or 9, and what backspacing? Wondering how much father they stick out then the Sas rims/tires? Your ride looks cool man. Thanks for posting up.

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rims are 17x8.5 with 0 offset..Stock Sasquatch wheels are +35mm, so these stick out around 1.3 inches more than stock wheels if my math is correct..

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4DR Badsquatch owner here and looking to do something similar and add 37s and these coil spacers (https://svcoffroad.com/collections/ford-bronco-off-road-parts/products/2021-ford-bronco-coil-spacers) for an extra inch or so. If i downgrade to a 16 inch rim, run these spaces and 37s, you don't think it will rub with moderate to sometimes heavy trail use? I'm looking at baja boss ATs or a RT tire mostly as i do a lot of on road driving but not really willing to compromise when i need the tires to do their job. Since you just did something similar, im curious what you'd think about this setup.

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you think BFG 37s will fit with 1” level but keeping SAS flares? (not doing flare deletes)
There is a guy on 6G who has a build thread with this set up and goes off road a good bit, he now has added a small lift and 38s. I have a similar set up with Maxxis RAZR At 37s, which run a little smaller like BFGS.
Here is a link to mine off road in Sand Hollow...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...at-sand-hollow-plan-b-and-double-sammy.56112/

The only Notes I would add is at stock height if you are mobbing over whoops in the desert and the suspension bottoms out you can have issues with fender damage. On trails when you are going slow and over obstacles.... I had no real issues. Stock rims or as close as a positive offset is best. The 0 offset Scotman has may be a little more of an issue? dont have experience, as my rims are stock. It is doable

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IMG_4591.jpeg

IMG_4588.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg

IMG_4586.jpeg

IMG_4585.jpeg

img_4592-jpeg.jpg

IMG_4583.jpeg

IMG_4581.jpeg

IMG_4582.jpeg
Stunning look my man! Well done sir!

OP
OP
scotman623

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4DR Badsquatch owner here and looking to do something similar and add 37s and these coil spacers (https://svcoffroad.com/collections/ford-bronco-off-road-parts/products/2021-ford-bronco-coil-spacers) for an extra inch or so. If i downgrade to a 16 inch rim, run these spaces and 37s, you don't think it will rub with moderate to sometimes heavy trail use? I'm looking at baja boss ATs or a RT tire mostly as i do a lot of on road driving but not really willing to compromise when i need the tires to do their job. Since you just did something similar, im curious what you'd think about this setup.
My HONEST opinion is I think you will be fine with what you are planning on doing and using.. I also use my Bronco for serious off Roading, will be doing some Hard blue- easy black this Weekend.. I have built several Jeeps over the years so I do have some experience, I also have been hitting the trails for 30+ years… My opinion ONLY, is your setup should work well for what you are planning on doing… But that is just my personal experience.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I think it will be just enough clearance to be comfortable without changing the geometry and hopefully weight drastically enough to need heavier duty tie rod/steering components.