Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed the rear Console Safe, as the one in the console covers the emergency key fob access. Also installed the rear Molle panel and use it often. Great adds.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great. Do you have a link to that tailgate panel?!

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed the rear Console Safe, as the one in the console covers the emergency key fob access. Also installed the rear Molle panel and use it often. Great adds.
What is the 'emergency key fob access'? I don't know what that is and where it is?

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. I just got the Ford molle panel in the mail today. It came with a slightly different set of bags. I got a trash bag instead of the first aid kit.

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the 'emergency key fob access'? I don't know what that is and where it is?
In the floor of your center console there is a slot to insert your key fob in case the battery has become too weak to operate the doors and ignition. The front Console Vault installs over this access. Great product, I love mine in the cargo area, but this front design needs a pass-through cutout to allow access to this slot. Several Early Broncos, for arriving from “Ice Mountain” after long delays with their key fob battery’s almost dead, and this became an issue when people had ordered the front Console Vault.

OP
OP
Jlancia216

Jlancia216

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. I just got the Ford molle panel in the mail today. It came with a slightly different set of bags. I got a trash bag instead of the first aid kit.
Sorry bout that. I actually got that bag also. I had the first aid one

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got the Molle panel as well. I had to get my own wider, stickier Velcro strips because the wones that came with it were pretty weak. I also got the trash bag vs the first aid bag.

Drizz

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X7, 2020 Porsche 911 CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good! Picked up my Bronco two weeks ago and considering the molle system for the back panel.

Sponsored

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In the floor of your center console there is a slot to insert your key fob in case the battery has become too weak to operate the doors and ignition. The front Console Vault installs over this access. Great product, I love mine in the cargo area, but this front design needs a pass-through cutout to allow access to this slot. Several Early Broncos, for arriving from “Ice Mountain” after long delays with their key fob battery’s almost dead, and this became an issue when people had ordered the front Console Vault.
Thanks, I didn't know that. I'll check it out. I have the Mabett console organizer and never looked in the bottom of the console.