Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well done! Turbosmart makes awesome products that's for sure.

OP
OP
monkeysdad

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! We have liked it as well. Response feels a little better after installing it. We appreciate the key to getting rid of the those fasteners that Ford uses based on your experience.

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there any known gains from doing this swap? The OP mentioned it feels snappier from stand still. Are there any documented Torque or HP gains for this mod? Also does this play well with the ford performance tune?

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is there any known gains from doing this swap? The OP mentioned it feels snappier from stand still. Are there any documented Torque or HP gains for this mod? Also does this play well with the ford performance tune?
I personally haven't done any dyno testing between the stock valve and the TS one to say there's any gains to be had. The TS valve will manage boost better than the stock valve especially when running higher boost levels than stock. It's just a higher quality valve all around. They work great with all aftermarket tuning including the Ford and Whipple calibration.

I run their dual port valve on my first edition and Bronco Raptor. The first edition has the Whipple tune. The Bronco raptor initially had a Jb4 and now runs the Whipple cal. Both vehicle run very well with the TS valves on them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are really no documented gains in TQ and HP for doing a blow-off valve. What it does is make your turbo work more efficient, along with other mods added will give you better performance. I run the dual valve with the Ford Performance tune, and I have a Injen CAI on the way. My Bronco is a Badlands so no sport mode, but its snappy, shifts well, and it's always cool to see people turn their heads when my valve goes off. :)

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are really no documented gains in TQ and HP for doing a blow-off valve. What it does is make your turbo work more efficient, along with other mods added will give you better performance. I run the dual valve with the Ford Performance tune, and I have a Injen CAI on the way. My Bronco is a Badlands so no sport mode, but its snappy, shifts well, and it's always cool to see people turn their heads when my valve goes off. :)
But ten minutes with a cable and forscan and voila! Badsport!

or something like that. Badsquatchsport? That’s what I have.
Sponsored