Sponsored

Intelligent Oil Life monitor suddenly reading zero.

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering if this has happened to anyone. Had my oil changed a few months ago (January). As of a week or so ago the oil life was reading 78 percent. I've only put like 3k or less miles on the truck since that oil change. Noticed today that the app was stating zero percent oil life. Light use only since that oil change. Just flat freeway miles going the speed limit in eco mode. No towing. Wondering if this is just a software/app issue or an actual problem.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine did that overnight once, was back to normal the next day.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First thought is that the oil change place did not reset the monitor. It happens even at dealer. But to drop to zero from 78 that quick is more likely a software glitch .

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not just you, I just checked mine with 4k miles and 4 months since my last oil change and it's also showing 0%, so guessing it's a glitch in the app too.

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2012 Mustang Oil Life monitor after about 80k miles on odometer never changes from 100%. Somehow life goes on, I just keep track by notes.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wondering if this has happened to anyone. Had my oil changed a few months ago (January). As of a week or so ago the oil life was reading 78 percent. I've only put like 3k or less miles on the truck since that oil change. Noticed today that the app was stating zero percent oil life. Light use only since that oil change. Just flat freeway miles going the speed limit in eco mode. No towing. Wondering if this is just a software/app issue or an actual problem.
It happens randomly. It will come back to normal in a day or two.
Sponsored