Sponsored

Interior Choices

What interior material are you going with?

• Lighter cloth

• Darker cloth

• Lighter Marine Grade (if available)

• Darker Marine Grade

• Lighter Leather (if available)

• Dark Leather

• FE Navy Leather

Results are only viewable after voting.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Remember WEEKS ago when that website said they were “delivering” a detailed interior walk through video..... :unsure:
Yeah, once they put out the "it was filmed today" the day it was supposed to be announced, I've just been figuring at this point that the video is going to come out pretty much simultaneously with B&P, and not help much, aside from seeing real pictures of them as opposed to a digital one we'd see in B&P.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, once they put out the "it was filmed today" the day it was supposed to be announced, I've just been figuring at this point that the video is going to come out pretty much simultaneously with B&P, and not help much, aside from seeing real pictures of them as opposed to a digital one we'd see in B&P.
It's kinda weird because back when they claimed it was recorded, I just don't see how they could've had access to all of the different interiors at the time. I know they have super-secret special access, but I still don't think there have been that many variations coming off the line.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's kinda weird because back when they claimed it was recorded, I just don't see how they could've had access to all of the different interiors at the time. I know they have super-secret special access, but I still don't think there have been that many variations coming off the line.
Yeah, I've learned to just take what is said by Ford/BN with a grain of salt until we actually see whatever it is being promised lol. Less stressful that way vs. the alternative everyone's taking here - freaking completely out at everything and every misinterpreted or missed thing.
Sponsored