First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been watching car vids for 20+ years. That was the most thrown together sad display of mishmashed info I have EVER seen. And if the two people who supposedly designed the interior of these things don't even know what's in them I don't have much faith for anything about this first year when you add it to all the other news today and this month.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously nice colors on SOME trims.

Ok, I'll admit it. This is a HARD job for Ford to pull off in the conditions we live under.

They have a HUGE load to carry and get enough material to build these vehicles, so I get that MY trim level only has one color, and it's not the lighter color I wanted (concept vehicle color), but it is what it is. Swampass summers, here I come.

I suspect MY22 and MY23 will have more options for interior colors.

I'd say open up the materials to other media peeps and let them have a crack at the options. I bet if this same material selection is told by different - informed - people, we'd learn a lot more about the builds.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I can’t get MGV in BL with neutral stitching I may just wait another year or two for warthog. I can’t stand orange. It would make me hate being in my own car

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to watch again........The Outer Banks Navy Pier has a blue dash to match. That one they show with the Navy Pier and Roast Dash is hideous and just a franken dash. They should never have shown that, they don't go together.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if Ford decided to further limit the number of 2021 model year Broncos due to these horrible color and material combinations they already had contracts to purchase...

Sponsored

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I can’t get MGV in BL with neutral stitching I may just wait another year or two for warthog. I can’t stand orange. It would make me hate being in my own car
I'll prbably still buy, but I don't like the orange. I'll likely replace the grips and vent clips with another color, then get in/out of the vehicle in a way that avoids catching sight of the seat stitching. :(

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s this Wildtrak Area 51 trim matching she’s talking about? They made some comment about Area 51 trim-matching on the Wildtrak however were showing those wretched camo seats.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the grabber blue trim on black diamond but why the fuck can we get grabber blue trim but not grabber blue paint. On a side not I don’t think I’m getting cyber orange anymore changing to cactus gray I think the grabber blue trim would look better with cactus gray

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now I'm thinking how sexy a 2-door OB doors off bronze dash/wheels. In A51 or Carbonized gray MIC G roof might just all come together! ?

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll prbably still buy, but I don't like the orange. I'll likely replace the grips and vent clips with another color, then get in/out of the vehicle in a way that avoids catching sight of the seat stitching. :(
Yeah the grips and vent clips are easy fixes. The stitching though ???

Or I might try to marker it and I’m not joking lol
Sponsored