BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll reserve final opinion until playing with the B&P but Ford shot themselves in the foot trying to offer so much. Tried to please everyone and came out with a hodgepodge of crap.

They should have focused on 2-4 interior color combos executed REALLY well rather than trying to mix and match everything.

A black theme
A white/gray theme
A brown theme

Variability could still be the grab handles, vent clips, and stitching. It would look a lot more cohesive and be way simpler to produce and for the customer to understand

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford brought it upon themselves by their lackluster launch of a vehicle that many of us diehards have been waiting decades for.

They should've waited at least an additional 12 months to do a proper launch.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I got from the video was unless you get black or sinister black or dark cactus grey or some form of grey then your interior might look a bit odd?‍♂?‍♂

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? This is capitalism. We are consumers. The customer is king in capitalism. So maybe adjust your attitude to the current state of being - which is that Ford did not win over many buyers with camo seats in a $50k vehicle. You're dang right I'm complaining about that.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just me, or is Ford becoming predictable with releasing total crap just before an announced event?

Sorta like "release the poop, then we'll distract with the event." They tried it with X-Plan announcement, but that leaked early. Now we've had about 3 internet years to express our frustrations. Nothing like the timing of this video to vent for an internet week before B&P goes live.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh, excuse me my good man, but the Wildtrak has camo seats. You don't get much classier than that. Do you have any Grey Poupon?
The camo seats were actually pretty cool! More of a novel idea than something I want in my $50,000 Bronco but still pretty cool...

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No. I hate it too. I reserved a Wildtrak so I get either that or freaking camo. I'm a girl. I don't want camo. It's like Ford had middle school boys designing the inside of the Bronco. "I know, let's add camo!"
I'm not in the $$ bracket to be able to get a Wildtrak, but all I could think during that digital camo portion was, "that looks like a seat cover you could get from Wal-Mart"

Sponsored

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the orange stitching on badlands only come in leather?
Sponsored